Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang larry, i didn't know your that sensitive. I hurt your psyche so bad lmao

Sorry bud expect a ban soon.

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-10-2016, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Just because you and your kin got promotions from Walmart greeters to cashiers don't count as ambition, homie. But congratulations anyways though. If you and your kin all put your paychecks together you guys will actually have enough to get the Ward/Kov PPV with possibly enough left over to order a medium pizza (or even a large but I wouldn't push it) from Little Caesars...you big baller you.
      Haha! That was corny as ****. Delusional pacq stans. I pray that u r not poor or struggling. Ive been there. But i bust my ass to be wat my user name says. So no! Im not wat you wish i were. I made it buddy. And so can u.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        Ive watched the fight like 10 times still have it on my DVR. Pac won 2 rounds , 3 if you want to be generous and 4 if you can't score a fight.
        Floyd clearly won. So we agree.

But let's be fair here. 116-112 / 8 rounds to 4 is still fair.

Manny clearly won rounds 4 (Manny was the aggressor), 6 (Manny was the aggressor) and 10 (Manny was the aggressor). I gave Manny round 12 because Floyd didn't do ANYTHING.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Floyd clearly won. So we agree.

But let's be fair here. 116-112 / 8 rounds to 4 is still fair.

Manny clearly won rounds 4 (Manny was the aggressor), 6 (Manny was the aggressor) and 10 (Manny was the aggressor). I gave Manny round 12 because Floyd didn't do ANYTHING.
          when Floyd shakes his head, even depleted uranium, osmium tipped bullets from super sniper rifles do not land. only in VEGAS

He's superhuman there that's why he won. He absorbs punches then runs to the nearest exit. Amazing guy.

Not even once did Pac hurt him.

But the big question that lingers..

Pacquiao landed MORE punches overall than Mayweather. That alone would probably win most fights BUT Mayweather isn't an offensive fighter (at all) and nobody cares...it's all about his defensive qualities and how he constantly makes guys miss. In this fight, Mayweather only landed 68 of 471 punches thrown which means Pacquaio MADE Mayweather miss ALLLLL night long, while landing 30 more punches than Mayweather. That CAN'T be right...i've missed something right??

May Pac was the worst thing that could happen to boxing, every casual bought that PPV and they realized boxing is Trash, boxing is horrible. You have one small, old guy who tried, and you have one bigger old guy who ran and won one of the worst stinkers in boxing history.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 09-10-2016, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Here is Floyd mentioning his arm injury after round 1:

On top of that, he fought through it and won.
            Now show us what you have on Pacquaio in-fight.
            The point is that he used it as an excuse!!!! That poster made a big deal about that. Floyd made an excuse but he said something like "Its fine, just massage it" and was able to throw plenty of jabs even though he said otherwise

Still, why are you going by what Floyd said when that is not your criteria when it comes to Floyd's BS excuses??

Floyd's BS IV excuse: "I gave urine(a lie), blood(< 1 tablespoon 10 days before), exercising(Floyd admits in other interviews that the last few days before the fight, he takes it easy and exercises just "a little bit" and it makes sense that he tapered off his training by then)

Floyd fans response: Don't listen to Floyd. Floyd is not the doctor.

Last edited by ADP02; 09-11-2016, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              difference being he didnt lose. when a winner critiques their performance, that i can take. ''i could have done better considering (fill in excuse) but i got the win.''

ok and ?
              Fans were booing and he knew that he got a Vegas win. So then came the excuses from Floyd for his poor performance.

For the rematch, there was the possibility of having the fight in LA, USA. Floyd didn't want it because he was concerned that the judges would favor Castillo. Were not even talking about Mexico!

Floyd knows where he gets the advantages and that is in Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                Haha! That was corny as ****. Delusional pacq stans. I pray that u r not poor or struggling. Ive been there. But i bust my ass to be wat my user name says. So no! Im not wat you wish i were. I made it buddy. And so can u.
                Are you saying that you juice?

BTW - what happened to your SIG? It came down just like RELOADED and others once FLoyd went and done what he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Fans were booing and he knew that he got a Vegas win. So then came the excuses from Floyd for his poor performance.

For the rematch, there was the possibility of having the fight in LA, USA. Floyd didn't want it because he was concerned that the judges would favor Castillo. Were not even talking about Mexico!

Floyd knows where he gets the advantages and that is in Vegas.
                  jFc....the fight sucked balls and may STILL WON.

wake me when the rematch is finalized. im hoping i can catch more pac fans with money to lose.....AGAIN.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    jFc....the fight sucked balls and may STILL WON.

wake me when the rematch is finalized. im hoping i can catch more pac fans with money to lose.....AGAIN.
                    Nice deflection ....

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      The point is that he used it as an excuse!!!! That poster made a big deal about that. Floyd made an excuse but he said something like "Its fine, just massage it" and was able to throw plenty of jabs even though he said otherwise
                      It wasn't an excuse. It was a reality that can be verified by video proof. Your argument is like Kell Brook saying he had a broken eye socket is an excuse as to why he lost. No. He's stating the reality of what he had. What did Pacquiao say after the fight? I believe he said something like "he wouldn't stand still so I could punch him." Then later, at the press conference, said he had a hurt shoulder and couldn't use his right hand. Now THAT is an excuse. He showed no proof and it didn't appear to be a reality to anyone in the whole damn place, and you know it!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Still, why are you going by what Floyd said when that is not your criteria when it comes to Floyd's BS excuses??

Floyd's BS IV excuse: "I gave urine(a lie), blood(< 1 tablespoon 10 days before), exercising(Floyd admits in other interviews that the last few days before the fight, he takes it easy and exercises just "a little bit" and it makes sense that he tapered off his training by then)

Floyd fans response: Don't listen to Floyd. Floyd is not the doctor.
                      Not sure what you are talking about. Already showed you this:
                      As the day goes on, we lose hydration through sweat and urination. It is essential to replace lost hydration if you want to keep your body operating at its best.

One of the biggest components of a whole blood donation (as well as the blood in our bodies) is plasma. Plasma is made up almost entirely of water. The body immediately begins to replace the fluid portion lost after you donate. Essentially, all the hydration in your body will go towards replacing and building back up what the phlebotomist just took out.

http://blog.inceptsaves.com/blog/201...onating-blood/

Do you deny the above? Surely you wouldn't, so the crutch you try to fall back on is that according to you, he wasn't working out at that point.

1. As I've stated many times, you have no idea what exactly he was doing. I've asked you many times if he stopped running at that point, and you couldn't answer. You posted a video of him saying he is just going to relax. Ok. What did he say at the beginning of the video? "Just gonna let the legs rest." So again, do you know if he was still running?

2. You do know by now that dehydration can be chronic or have an accumulative effect, don't you? I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but I can if you want.

3. Another important factor is the environment.
                      Here. Let NSAC explain something to you:
                      One important factor is the environment that you exercise in:
                      The implications can be severe if not corrected, particularly in Nevada’s dry climate.

If the sweat is not rapidly evaporated such as in humid environments, higher sweating will occur to accomplish the cooling effects. Sweat contains a large amount of sodium and chloride (salt). If an athlete is already in a dehydrated state, the sweat concentrations of sodium and chloride are further elevated thereby increasing the body’s salt loss. (1)

http://boxing.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/b...ation10-08.pdf

But we already have a thread where we are debating this. Instead of you crying about it all over the place, why don't you take it back there. I apologize to the thread starter and anyone else that has to sift through the discussion on this same topic over and over everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X