No announcement yet.

We NEED Wladimir Klitschko back in control of the Heavyweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
    Getting a little ahead of ourselves are we. He still has a rematch against Wlad. I highly doubt that Wlad will go out fighting the same way he did in the first.

Wlad was too set in his was because he was WINNING like Charlie Sheen. When it isn't broken, you don't look to fix it. Well now it is broken. A bit older, a bit more injury prone and your top competition are all younger and just as tall if not taller than you. I believe he will open up and start throwing.

Fury did NOT in fact put up a good performance against Wlad. It was a minus/negative type win where you didn't do much, the other guy just did way less. It's all up to Wlad.

If Wlad is smart (as I know he is) he will get rid of the extra pounds trying to compete with Fury on strength, and come in leaner and lighter for a more active performance. I simply don't believe that Fury has his number. This whole thing always depended on waiting for Fury to get into his prime, while at the same time waiting for Wlad to get out of his. Hell, fans on his forum who hate Wlad have been saying this. Wilder himself said it. Lets wait out the old man while we get more experienced and primed.
    It's not like Fury was superior in any way, he had the gameplan and stylistic advantage and did fight intelligently on the night. We should give Fury his props but the war isn't over and we could see an entirely different Vlad in the rematch. What is interesting is of course that he's been in this type of situation earlier in his career a couple times and came back stronger. He tasted defeat before - Fury did not. So Vlad has an advantage there if you ask me, and he certainly has more experience as a man and fighter. To just write off Vlad and call him 'shot' is very naive.
    Last edited by Weltschmerz; 12-24-2015, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Getting a little ahead of ourselves are we. He still has a rematch against Wlad. I highly doubt that Wlad will go out fighting the same way he did in the first.

Wlad was too set in his was because he was WINNING like Charlie Sheen. When it isn't broken, you don't look to fix it. Well now it is broken. A bit older, a bit more injury prone and your top competition are all younger and just as tall if not taller than you. I believe he will open up and start throwing.

Fury did NOT in fact put up a good performance against Wlad. It was a minus/negative type win where you didn't do much, the other guy just did way less. It's all up to Wlad.

If Wlad is smart (as I know he is) he will get rid of the extra pounds trying to compete with Fury on strength, and come in leaner and lighter for a more active performance. I simply don't believe that Fury has his number. This whole thing always depended on waiting for Fury to get into his prime, while at the same time waiting for Wlad to get out of his. Hell, fans on his forum who hate Wlad have been saying this. Wilder himself said it. Lets wait out the old man while we get more experienced and primed.
      you are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        Can you **** off already moron. We've had this conversation far too many times. Here's a little thing you can think over during the holiday:

Being purely objective in the case of Fury vs Klitschko. Fury has beaten Klitschko 1/1 times. While Klitschko's record is 0/1 against Fury. If we remain purely objective, Fury beating Klitschko is guaranteed 100% based on statistical data while for Klitschko to win against Fury it would be impossible.
        Oh right, sure, a not-so-loosely dig at some of my older statistical arguments.

I seem to remember enlightening you on something called "representative sampling" too once but as before, statistical reasoning and representative sampling both went way over your head.

And the reason you let it go over your head was the same as why ALL you nut bags choose to ignore weight.

Because if you considered it, you would have nothing to say ever regarding the chances of ANY of your favourite boxers!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
          you are an idiot.

Guess where you place at Graham's hierarchy of disagreement.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
            Oh right, sure, a not-so-loosely dig at some of my older statistical arguments.

I seem to remember enlightening you on something called "representative sampling" too once but as before, statistical reasoning and representative sampling both went way over your head.

And the reason you let it go over your head was the same as why ALL you nut bags choose to ignore weight.

Because if you considered it, you would have nothing to say ever regarding the chances of ANY of your favourite boxers!
            I didn't even need a representive sample in order to enlighten you of the facts. This was ALL of the fights the Fury and Klitschko had between one another, the ones that exist in your KT imagination don't count I'm affraid. Since this is all of the fights that they had and Fury has a 100% record against Klitschko, the only logical conclusion we can draw is ANOTHER Fury victory.

Comment

Klit has no chin. Wilder knocks him out.

Comment

Bump....................

Comment

Sentiment around the forum:

The consensus pretty much is that the Heavyweight division is looking great. We NEED Wlad to Un-Great it again, starting by avenging his loss and getting his titles back.

All it is, is that the division has been destabilized like Iraq after the surge when all the U.S. troops got pulled out. ORDER in the heavyweight division needs to be restored again, and the only Man who can do it is Wladimir Klitschko. This loss has given Wilder a stronger standing as a Paper Champion in the division. Vyacheslav Glazkov or Charles Martin (who?) are about to join Wilder in the ranks as Co-Paper Title holders. Some guy named Ortiz who is 36 years old (almost over the hill) and has a sloppy/lazy punching technique as if he were a past-prime Ali from the 1970's -- is being touted as the next big thing. This needs to stop. We NEED the status quo back.

Wlad needs to regain his Championship and stabilize the division.
                  Bruh!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
                    Klit has no chin. Wilder knocks him out.

Comment

Nope, we don't need that at all. The division will improve now with some new blood and action. Good riddance.
                      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-24-2015, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X