Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a Boxer has Herpes Can he still be permitted to Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    They pulled out that Singapore guy from the Rigo Fight because he tested HIV positive im sure they weren't trying to sex each other up in that fight.
    wow, okay..WTF..we are in 2013 and we have people thinking you can only catch HIV through sex...do yourself a favor and educate yourself on this topic.
    seriously i'm sincerely concerned.

genital herpes and HIV are two complete things..if a fighter had genital herpes it would have to be contact to that specific area to catch it, not just through the blood system..HIV is through blood..which is why it differs..

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
      wow, okay..WTF..we are in 2013 and we have people thinking you can only catch HIV through sex...do yourself a favor and educate yourself on this topic.

genital herpes and HIV are two complete things..if a fighter had genital herpes it would have to be contact to that specific area to catch it, not just through the blood system..HIV is through blood..which is why it differs..
      thanks god there's still people with iq above 50 on this site

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post

That's my point they didn't allow the guy to the fight because it obviously does present issues due to the fact that in a fight there's a lot of bodily fluids flying around one of them being blood they didnt stop the fight because they where going to sex each other in the ring. And you guys are assuming that the only reason would be genital herpes like that's the only kind and that the risk would be passing it on to the other fighter how about their trainer cutman etc But HIV is deff a nono dont know about herpes.

Comment

Working...
        X