Angulo " i havent talked to gary for over a year now"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angulo " i havent talked to gary for over a year now"

daammmmnnn thats fcked up i wasent aware of how bad it was between them

so basically from what angulo stated is that gary didnt keep track of angulos visa since he was the 1 that got it for him. another comment was that he said what that his ex-promoter (gary) said that no1 can sign him that he OWNS el perro. and if any1 signs a contract or fight gary will sue thier asses lol damn.
    wow

They give pwill and berto a mill to fight bums and el perron cant get ****

Comment

Gary shaw is your promoter, if he got you a visa then YOU keep a track on it and when it expires or a member of your team does that NOT your promoter, it's either some of this boxers are brain dead or ******s, He got offered $750,000 to fight Martinez and turn it down just like Bradley, I really have zero sympathy for someone like that, Am one of those who hates promoters but in some cases some of these boxers are just plain silly.

Comment

Shaw is a terrible promoter...

Comment

It all falls back on angulo being a man and keeping up with his visa, thats his responsibility ultimately.

BUT

1) rey's right, him turning down sergio shows he wont be fighting any boxers prrtty much ever. And he shouldnt cuz he'll get schooled. Bad. Sergio would have flattened him.
          2) shaw's a fukn moron. He has easy money with angulo and he let perro's dumb ass let his visa expire. He has an asset on the fritz not making him any money and he's just letting him sit. Bob or any real promoter would have him fighting on big shows in mexico and angling him for a big fight wit the winner of margs/cotto or a big fight with kirkland. Angulo's been easy money cuz he gets on tv every fight. Shaws a fat lazy phoney promoter. Any boxer with him is a horrible businessman. Even you vic d. Look at his guys, tons of talent, no fans (except vic amd perro who he's got on ice for some reason).

3) Erisandy lara would beat perro's ass.

Comment

Putos have their own ESPN station now? lol wtf. GJ America!

and that fat fuk Gary Shaw needs to be punched in his multiple-chin face.

War Angulo

Comment

angulo is such an idiot....what did angulo have his mother do his homework in school too? i mean your promoter gets you a work visa & into the states,he gets him fights,etc...he turned down 3\4million US dollars to fight sergio martinez & then he lets his work visa run out? i don't think shaw is to blame here...the company i work for pays me weekly but they don't pay my weekly bills.it's up to me to do that just like gary shaw gets fights for him & its not his fault angulo prices himself out of fights.angulo is a great fighter to watch but he's stupid & selfish.show some accountability for your own actions instead of blaming someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                angulo is such an idiot....what did angulo have his mother do his homework in school too? i mean your promoter gets you a work visa & into the states,he gets him fights,etc...he turned down 3\4million US dollars to fight sergio martinez & then he lets his work visa run out? i don't think shaw is to blame here...the company i work for pays me weekly but they don't pay my weekly bills.it's up to me to do that just like gary shaw gets fights for him & its not his fault angulo prices himself out of fights.angulo is a great fighter to watch but he's stupid & selfish.show some accountability for your own actions instead of blaming someone else.
                Dude, Angulo is a dumb dude, it was clear the first time you heard him speak that he was dumb and not educated. What do you expect out of him? He was probably born in some village or mountains to parents who had 10 kids and none of them went to school and worked to make ends meet.

What do you expect out of him? Unless im wrong and Angulo came from a privileged background like JCC and Canelo who actually went to school and didnt need to come to USA in a pickup truck.

but dude can bang

War Angulo

Comment

Nah, Angulo is from teh streets not like JCC Jr and Bumelo.

Comment

Working...
                  X