Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mosley didn't land those 2 bombs that hurt mayweather.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mosley didn't land those 2 bombs that hurt mayweather.........

There would be nothing to hold on to, to believe that Mosley could have a chance to beat Manny. Mosley did hurt May and that shows people that he can and will land on Manny.

The fact that he hurt May is the reason this fight is taking place, regardless of Mosley old age and crappy past performances, period.

However, I believe this fight will be a barn burner

He nailed Floyd but I don't think he hurt Floyd that badly. Mosley needs to land a lot of those blows in this fight to make it a barn burner. It is possible because Manny does get hit often and specifically is open to the right hand.

I am sure Mosley will nail Manny good a several times but the thing is can he keep it up without getting discouraged or flustered.

I hope Mosley does though because that would make the fight much more interesting.

Comment

shane can still crack and still has speed....but can he maintain those thru 12 rounds is the question..can he go 3 minutes of every round????

Comment

250 mill says Sugar gets KO'd or stopped inside the distance for the first time.

Comment

If Floyd was a little more active, not taking vacations and not making lightweights and junior welterweights move up in weight to fight him he probably wouldnt of been hit by Shane in the first place..

Floyds level of competition in the later stage of his career have been terrible.

Prior to Shane lightweight Marquez, a year lay off, then mediocre light WW Ricky Hatton... Seriously....? And some rate Floyd as THE ELITE of ALL TIME..

People, you have been bamboozled..

Comment

Working...
          X