No announcement yet.

Ward's Trainer: "Andre Ward won’t get credit for beating Kovalev!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    simply put....be a proud bigot....cut out the side ways stuff then accusing fans of nothing like fight A(golovkin) because of race, when its clear many of his fans dislike fighters because of their race and style

The deflections and hypocrisy on this site is amazing.

its lame as hell...thats like me making posts and replying like " Ward aint nuttin budda half breed coon. Ni I'd Lok hem if he wood stand like a mane and Fide!!!"

what sense does it make? its corny and lame as hell.

if you agree or do that sort of thing, thats your business but its pretty lame and has been going on for years on this site

be a man, if you're a racist say so, if you dont like fighters because of their race, say so, other than that all the underlying jokes is corny and exudes cowardice on the part of the posters

Ironically its the die hard GGG fans, Kovalev fans, and the people hard up for eastern european fighters

I like Lomachenko, he is one of my favorite fighters. Im not terribly fond of Beterbiev but I dont make racist jokes about his looks, his race or any of that.

Im a man bro.
    Uhhh...what did any of that have to do with my post? Seriously...I'm lost.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Uhhh...what did any of that have to do with my post? Seriously...I'm lost.
      Sure you're lost

Read slowly, its....corny.... To be a coward racist

Be upfront....not you bro, but the dudes doing corny stuff like that

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        Sure you're lost

Read slowly, its....corny.... To be a coward racist

Be upfront....not you bro, but the dudes doing corny stuff like that
        I get what you're saying...but don't understand what it had to do with my post is all.

Comment

Working...
        X