No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez vs Danny Garcia???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josesito Lopez vs Danny Garcia???

Sure we all expect Danny to fight Thurman, Khan, Porter or Spence next... but honestly that is, again, to much to ask from him.
    I think Lopez would have a great chance at beating him however. It'd be a great fight.
    Lopez by tko/ko
    30.00%
    Lopez by UD
    0.00%
    Garcia by UD
    20.00%
    Garcia by tko/ko
    50.00%
    draw
    0.00%

Maidana vs Lopez...AWESOME fight by the way

Comment

He would get kod. The left hook would land at some point. Lopez likes to exchange.

Comment

The Lopez that beat Ortiz had a chance the post Canelo Lopez is a shell of his former self.

Comment

Danny is fighting Guerrero next apparently

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Oh my god. Are you ****ting me? Guerrero should just be fighting Berto in a rematch. I like the guy, great guy for that matter. But Guerrero shouldn't be fighting Danny. Just as Paulie shouldn't of been. Garcia looks like he is cashing out and assuming he will be down and out soon....

Comment

when the hell coward Garcia fight A class fighter?he already took many easy fights, he only wants to save his '0' but I already consider him ZERO.

Comment

Lopez would have as small a chance as exists in professional boxing of beating Danny Garcia.

Comment

Lopez has good pop and is very aggressive or at least was. He has his vulnerabilities in durability but he is a solid guy at 147. Garcia just stands there. I think Lopez would start landing some hard leather in round one. Where is Lamont didn't until much later in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    Nice.....................

Comment

Working...
                    X