Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest Kenny Bayless effected the out come of this fight. Vote your opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    The only ref you guys think is suitable for a Mayweather fight is if he locks Floyd's arms in a crucifix position so the opponent can tee off on him.
    No man, this was just a bad reffing job. I had Floyd winning this fight, I'm not a chino fan or anything. All i wanted was a good fight and I feel that Bayless impacted the fight in a way that made it pretty dull, not entertaining. The way he was constantly involved totally killed any kind of flow to the fight. I would have been happy with any result (Floyd by KO, Chino by KO, draw, split decision, wide decision, whatever, I just wanted to see a good fight not a horrible reffing show. It was bad, man.

As far as Floyd and Maidana I wasn't really pleased with either of them either. Few spots here and there by both guys, but as a whole they both had subpar performances

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      No man, this was just a bad reffing job. I had Floyd winning this fight, I'm not a chino fan or anything. All i wanted was a good fight and I feel that Bayless impacted the fight in a way that made it pretty dull, not entertaining. The way he was constantly involved totally killed any kind of flow to the fight. I would have been happy with any result (Floyd by KO, Chino by KO, draw, split decision, wide decision, whatever, I just wanted to see a good fight not a horrible reffing show. It was bad, man.

As far as Floyd and Maidana I wasn't really pleased with either of them either. Few spots here and there by both guys, but as a whole they both had subpar performances
      I completely agree with you on this, the was the Bayless show.

I have said it, and will say it again...

If the talk at the end of the fight is about the Ref, that means the ref didn't do his job.

Comment

Honestly, I don't think any ref could have helped make things easier for Maidana, Mayweather was just determined to put on a Boxing Clinic this fight which he basically did

And YES it is pretty obvious that in the first fight Mayweather did in deed stay in the pocket to try and make it an entertaining fight

Comment

Me after the fight:

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Honestly, I don't think any ref could have helped make things easier for Maidana, Mayweather was just determined to put on a Boxing Clinic this fight which he basically did

And YES it is pretty obvious that in the first fight Mayweather did in deed stay in the pocket to try and make it an entertaining fight
            I also don't think a ref would have magically made Maidana win, however in the first fight the ref allowed Maidana to work inside. Didn't matter if Floyd was holding with one hand the ref allowed Maidana to work with his free hand. Tonight Bayless broke them up as soon as they got close, if Maidana had a free hand Bayless broke them up. And as I mentioned before there were even times Bayless broke them up and neither were actually holding!

Comment

No I don't think he effected the outcome all that much but I thought that it was a combination of many factors. For one Mayweather plan for this fight was to move and stay off the ropes.

Secondly, Garcia's game plan for Chino this time was for him to pace himself by starting slower. That was a mistake because it dictated the whole tempo of the fight. I thought the first three rounds he showed Money too much respect by not pressing him enough.

Lastly, yes Bayless ultimately did become a factor each time Marcos decided to mount an offensive on the inside and would allow Mayweather to clinch and tie Chino up and then break them apart but that was all expected too as Floyd was often complaining about the officiating prior to this fight.

So in conclusion he was a factor but he wasn't the ultimate determinant factor in this bout. The man who effected the outcome of this fight the most was Mayweather by keeping Maidana off balance and disrupting his timing by neutralizing his offense.

Comment

Bayless stunk the fight up, he didnt allow infighting.

He was trying to break them up when he didnt even need to.

Bayless should be embarrassed by his performance, you could tell who was paying him.

Im not saying that he changed the outcome but he had a huge effect on the style of the fight.

Comment

and floyd cliched, what he didnt do was hold. maidana usually had a free arm. it was on bayless to let them work inside. he didnt do that. thats on him. ppl seem to not understand the rules of boxing. what floyd did wasnt really warranting of a warning, both fighters still had free arms.

Comment

Yeah Kenny was bias since reffing was the issue before the fight. That's not the problem to me. The problem I have is Mayweather not fighting like a man. You bite man and push me down with a forearm, so I continue with the game plan to get the W. F that, I would have told Floyd sr, Roger Stfu I am fighting this ni@@a now. I don't care about a loss or getting squared, this punk doesn't respect me at all. Maidana could have pissed in Floyd's kids ringside beverages and he would still box for that boring W. I'm sorry, I'm way to much man for that.You got the W, but didn't look like a winner. Lip swollen and and hanging halfway off his face like a Jim crow picture. Argentinians taking the Blacks (Broner Peterson) and Ricans (Juanma) souls. Don't count Sergio, he was trying to run and break out of leg braces like Forrest Gump. lol Just saying.

Comment

He did a terrible job tonight, but it'd favor anyone who fights on the outside. I mean that is maidanas style, to walk and smother opponents, you cant just tell him hey box outside its not allowed here.

Comment

Working...
                      X