No announcement yet.

JMM expected to watch Bradley and Rios's fights before deciding next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    Bradley vs Marquez would be VERY VERY interesting!!

on some other ****....Bradley said he's the WW king and that after he beat Manny, he became damaged goods and thats why Marquez got the KO

I have nothing against Desert Storm...but c'mon bro!!!
    You'd think he'd want to fight Bradley because he got a Pac W before him.

Anyway, he's probably the least lucrative money wise to Marquez.
    Pac of course brings the most, Rios brings even more due to him being "Mexican" (because some people here don't recognize him as such) and probably wont ask for a bigger split than Bradley.

Comment

I love how JMM is in boss mode surveying the landscape.

Deserves it.

Comment

Bradley vs Marquez would be VERY VERY interesting!!

on some other ****....Bradley said he's the WW king and that after he beat Manny, he became damaged goods and thats why Marquez got the KO

I have nothing against Desert Storm...but c'mon bro!!!
        Did he really say that? Haha

Comment

Either would be good. I wonder if he'd just destroy Rios, especially with the kind of power he has now. Or would Rios start to find him now that JMM's that bit slower on his feet. I think the former to be honest, JMM probably beats the shit out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
            Bradley would give JMM a better challenge, but JMM won't be making Pacquiao money
            Don't worry about Rios being too easy for JMM. Even if you think it's a sure win, he's gonna take brutal punishment all night. Rios will take twice as much, but that's still half a ton for JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Either would be good. I wonder if he'd just destroy Rios, especially with the kind of power he has now. Or would Rios start to find him now that JMM's that bit slower on his feet. I think the former to be honest, JMM probably beats the shit out of him.
              Get hit enough times and he'll start to stop in his tracks. I remember near the end of the Abril fight, he was able to stop Rios advancing.

Also I hope he's actually surveying instead of just talking up smoke

Comment

Originally posted by -Pull ma Finga- View Post
                Did he really say that? Haha

Comment

Even I think that is kind of dumb.

Comment

If Marquez really does have the power he showed against Pacquiao, he'll make mincemeat out of Rios. That was only supposed to be competitive because Rios could take Marquez's shots and keep coming. If Pacquiao can't take them though, I doubt Rios could.

Comment

JMM won't get in the ring with Bradley. Rios it is.

Of course, if the main goal is to setup Pacquiao pt. 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X