Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) Cold Blooded: Son Stabs & Kills His Father In A Busy Market Area

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] (video) Cold Blooded: Son Stabs & Kills His Father In A Busy Market Area

Sources say that, Ahmed Akkoyun, 20-years-old, lives alone with his mother because his father abandoned them. In the video, you can’t see exactly where they came from but you see son running up on his father, stabbing him then leaving him on the street. Story is still currently developing, warning — it is brutal.

Wow........... That's shocking. All the ****s watching didn't even go to help him after the son had gone.

Comment

WTF, no one helped?

Comment

I wouldn't help

I dont know why they're fighting, maybe the old guy deserved it.

What I do know is that I'm not going to attack a guy with a knife unless I have a reason.

edit: just finished the rest of the video, yeah thats ****ed up how nobody helped or called an ambulance right away after the other guy fled the scene
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-28-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

That was (Rick James voice) COOOLLD BLOOOOODED

Comment

Sad world in which we live.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
              I wouldn't help

I dont know why they're fighting, maybe the old guy deserved it.
              A young man stabs an old man to death in the street from behind and your first thought is "I bet he had it coming"?

Wow, you're a proper **** aren't you.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                A young man stabs an old man to death in the street from behind and your first thought is "I bet he had it coming"?

Wow, you're a proper **** aren't you.
                When did I say that? I said I didn't know what they were fighting about.

Maybe that old guy molested his daughter or something. I don't know. I'm not going to risk my life to find out.

You can go ahead and be a hero. I'll send flowers to the funeral.

Why would I die for someone I don't know, when there are people who depend on me that I would rather live for.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-28-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Funny how people often judge the victim rather than the attacker. Regardless, to attack an unarmed old man from behind with a knife is cowardly.

Comment

Video description:

Cold Blooded: Son Stabs & Kills His Father In A Busy Market Area
                    Ahmed lives with his mother age (20), the father who abandoned him as a child Salih yet Akkoyun (47) met with his son. Drinking tea and chatting for a while, father and son, then began to argue. In the meantime, the father Salih Akkoyun, wanted to get away from the situation. Followed by his father, Ahmet U., Imam Murat was attacked on the street. Ahmed quietly approaching from behind his father, started downloading a knife strokes. Aggressive son ( According to the information received from the event)
                    Maybe this is the reason why he stabbed him to death.

Comment

Working...
                    X