No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: Floyd Mayweather fight announcement expected within days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Indeed, Hatton wanted the fight at 140 and then asked Mayweather for a catchweight, Mayweather refused.

According to his father and uncle Floyd can still make 140 today, but best believe he wouldn't fight Marquez anywhere under 147.

So why doesn't MP fight JMM at 140 or a CW? Why didn't he fight Cotto at 47, and why didn't he fight Margarito at 154. Using your logic the A-side is supposed to disadvantage himself.

Nevermind, i forgot i was talking to an overweight intellectually dishonest, hypocritical fat chav

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
      So why doesn't MP fight JMM at 140 or a CW? Why didn't he fight Cotto at 47, and why didn't he fight Margarito at 154. Using your logic the A-side is supposed to disadvantage himself.

Nevermind, i forgot i was talking to an overweight intellectually dishonest, hypocritical fat chav
      Keep your racist posts out of my thread.

Comment

What has Hatton running his mouth got to do with who is the smaller man. Hatton is a clear 140 fighter. He is short, has short arms. Lost 3 times at 147 in reality, but got a gift.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Hatton was Floyd 4th fight @ 147 while that Hatton 2nd fight there. So lets use actual facts and nevermind Hatton walked around as a Light Heavy let's not forget that also.

Comment

Bam! Come to find out its Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
              Bam! Come to find out its Pacquiao.
              No way its Pacquiao, i would be so shocked... Even after a knockout, Floyd wants nowhere near Pac

Comment

Working...
              X