Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire's toughest challenge from 118-126 is...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
    i dont think donaire can survive gamboa if "El tornado" fight smart like in his last fight and we dont know how good donaire will be at 126 no everybody can take the "manny pack"
    I think he could handle it at 126. He has a pretty damn big frame--he could even be better.

Comment

a lot of great fights for him if Nonito Donaire just moves up he shouldn't even be fighting at 118 IMO.

Donaire vs Gamboa and donaire vs Russell Jr would be a great FOTY match up

Comment

Originally posted by ablindwatchmakr View Post
        I think he could handle it at 126. He has a pretty damn big frame--he could even be better.
        man gamboa is smart when he want to be and his power/speed/footwork is ridiculous

that will be a beautiful technical war if they fight

Comment

man gamboa is smart when he want to be and his power/speed/footwork is ridiculous

that will be a beautiful technical war if they fight
          The problem I have with Gamboa is his arrogance. He is so damn good that he makes himself vulnerable. I can see him throwing caution to the wind and opening himself up to huge shots just to prove a point. Can he keep a cool head?

Comment

Mikey Garcia is a tune-up at best

Comment

Originally posted by Bong Bong View Post
              Mikey Garcia is a tune-up at best
              You are way off on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Good list. What about Mikey Garcia?
                Mikey and Donaire have the same trainer. Damn near impossible to make.

Comment

A lot of people are writing off Agbeko, but I believe he can keep up with him. I don't want to see Donaire vs Moreno, Moreno will be on his bike all night, that's a promise.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Mikey and Donaire have the same trainer. Damn near impossible to make.
                    For now at least, lol.

Comment

i dont think donaire can survive gamboa if "El tornado" fight smart like in his last fight and we dont know how good donaire will be at 126 no everybody can take the "manny pack"
                      Can't leave a thread w/o mentioning Pac huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X