No announcement yet.

ILLuminato himself caught Mayweahter on USTREAM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    Just remember it was ILLuminato himself who started all of this. I got him very angry on Ustream
    ITs still not as funny as that one poster on here that got Vargas all mad on youstream
    ahha
    I saw that ish
    that was super funny
    he asked nando
    hey what happened to fernando
    did you eat him
    hahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      ITs still not as funny as that one poster on here that got Vargas all mad on youstream
      ahha
      I saw that ish
      that was super funny
      he asked nando
      hey what happened to fernando
      did you eat him
      hahahahahah
      LMAO. USTREAM is so low-class. That's why you have lowlives like Zab Judah on there, it's so ghetto.... you can't afford or don't have the balls to get on real TV so you go on basically youtube and get attention.

He's obviously very jealous

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
        LMAO. USTREAM is so low-class. That's why you have lowlives like Zab Judah on there, it's so ghetto.... you can't afford or don't have the balls to get on real TV so you go on basically youtube and get attention.

He's obviously very jealous
        thats what makes it sad
        you expect to see guys like nando and judah maybe spinks and people who are irrelevant but not the face of boxing

Comment

You need more people.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            thats what makes it sad
            you expect to see guys like nando and judah maybe spinks and people who are irrelevant but not the face of boxing
            Yeah. The fact that he took the time to address my points shows that he is the one who is jealous and has nothing better to do. Meanwhile, he said I was the one wiht nothing better to do (this was at 2 AM ET) on a Wednesday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              Floyd fought and dominated Mosley who Pacquiao ducked so what does that prove about your statement?
              How did Pac duck Mosley? Please tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                How did Pac duck Mosley? Please tell me.
                Freddie roach admitted to hte media he didn't want any part of Mosley, saying "Mosley, you're just too good". Roach obviously was talking about a peak-condition Mosley, not the one Mayweather fought.

Comment

Working...
                X