Floyd: 100M promotional contact offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Dandruff Face View Post
      ok, can someone explain to me how can floyd be guaranteed 100 million i'm sure he'll get say 55% at most 45% for pacquiao.

so we are looking at 200 million for promoter to get even.

can someone do that math for me

how much was total gross for dlh-pbf fight?

Let's say they sell 2.5-3M of PPV buys, 20-30M for the site fee, another 10-15M for the closed circuit and theaters, live gate of 20M, another 50M for sponsors, etc. They can easily make a good profit for the fight even if they pay Floyd 100M.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

The talk on hip hop sites is that its for one fight.

The Pacquiao fight. Word is that its a music mogul offering this.
        Wow you serious? I really hope you're right.

Comment

I think that's 100,000,000 points in vacation, not money.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
            Look at the haters hating on Floyd's offer.
            No, look at the Floydboy dickriders like you getting all warm and fuzzy over somebody else's money. Im certain Floyd is going to be flat broke within 20 years...he's just a dumb person with his money. 50k Ipods...refurnishing boats...can't pay his Rent...IRS out to get him...throwing money into crowds...custom exotic cars...all of that is going to catch up to him. Because for you all that money would be like so great but with GREAT PAYCHECKS come BIG debts...i actually feel sorry for him..because he's created all this great bad guy super filthy rich persona and you jusn't CANT keep that kind of lifestyle in the career that floyd has chosen...how would he be able to afford all those nice things when his career is over...and make no mistake... iknow he's a demiGod to you but in around 4-5 years floyd is going to be OVER with...and all those pretty little things..he'll slowly start to sell them off...and be reduced to appearing in movie cameos or WWE exibition fights...just wait and see...he's gonna be a sad sad case come 10-15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
              link please?

if this is some microsoft word uploaded to tiny pic shenanigans then you are just as ****ing lame as yesir & his fantasy japanese chick census of boxer's popularity in asia thread.
              bwahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
                Let's say they sell 2.5-3M of PPV buys, 20-30M for the site fee, another 10-15M for the closed circuit and theaters, live gate of 20M, another 50M for sponsors, etc. They can easily make a good profit for the fight even if they pay Floyd 100M.

except you are ignoring the fact that at least 45% of the PPV money goes to distribution fees, cable affiliates, and production costs.

Comment

Floyd needs to hire a battery of seasoned legal counsels to look for the veracity of this offer if this is true.

Don King's a more witty scumbag than Arum and Floyd will end up in a sewer if he's not careful.

Comment

Working...
                  X