No announcement yet.

Abraham will KO Froch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abraham will KO Froch.

Froch will go down like a warrior but he will be ko'd. His chin is taking too much punishment and Abraham will get to him. He's a KO waiting to happen. He's too much of a warrior for his own good and I don't think he has the style to outbox Abraham. Anyone disagrees can have all my points if I'm wrong.

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
    Froch will go down like a warrior but he will be ko'd. His chin is taking too much punishment and Abraham will get to him. He's a KO waiting to happen. He's too much of a warrior for his own good and I don't think he has the style to outbox Abraham. Anyone disagrees can have all my points if I'm wrong.
    ill put 500k on that one. my 500 to all your points on abe

Carl UD

Comment

you realize if froch is able to take abrahams punches he just has to throw 20 punches per round to win...

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
        you realize if froch is able to take abrahams punches he just has to throw 20 punches per round to win...
        That's a simplistic view on things.

Comment

AA win by KO
          Froch has no defense
          AA comes on in the back half of the fight
          volume vs tight guard style matchup gets Froch some rounds
          but AA power will decide it

Comment

It's a hard one to predict, Froch has a very good chin and the only time he was KD'd against Taylor it seemed like it didn't hurt him for very long.

Froch is very rangy though and he's a hard guy to fight which is why I think Kessler looked quite amateurish because Kesslers usual stand up style wasn't working Froch's double jab meant Kessler's own jab-right hand would stop short so Kessler had to throw the over right hand to hit Froch, AA will hit him no doubt.

If Froch can take his shots it's going to be a very good fight. Going to the body will be key for Abraham because Kesslers body work really took it out of Froch, Froch admitted Kessler was "killing him to the body"

Comment

Ye he will

Comment

Carl Froch by UD but I am going to wait till the venue in confirmed before betting.

Comment

Although i would be inclined to agree, i think Froch could also pull the shock off here, he is particularly long armed and has been trying to use his range more in his last few fights(Dirrell/Kessler), that could give AA trouble if he fights a disciplined fight, which i believe he fought against Kessler.

Its a tough call.

Comment

Part of me wonders if Abraham will now start throwing and getting into the fight sooner.

He had gotten away with his usual plan/style for a while, and Dirrell was the first to actually exploit what many saw as a flaw.

Comment

Working...
                    X