Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So even if Green loses to Ward he is still in the Tourney right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So even if Green loses to Ward he is still in the Tourney right?

So I am a fan of Green but just think he got the bad luck of going up against the most skilled fighter in the tourney.

I really only give him a punchers chance of beating Ward who is just too versatile.

Still even if he loses, he would get another chance right? I think he could beat Dirrell, and maybe Froch.

Green would definitely trump Froch. Green has power to compare, and better Boxing skills than Froch I'm afraid. I honestly see Dirrell giving Green a bit of trouble with his reflex defence and Boxing. Different Boxing styles, different results.

Win or lose, he'll move on to face Kessler later on in the year.

Unfortunately, Green is going into this tournament stuck with Taylor's point total, which is zilch, since Taylor didn't win any fights.

A knock out against Ward will give him 3 points (2 for the win, and 1 for the KO) and he'll only need at least a draw with Kessler in order to make it to his last fight in great standing. If he wins his third and last fight, he most likely moves on to the semifinals.

I'm glad Green is in the mix. This is going to be good, Spray.

Comment

I, er Green got the Ward fight as part of the tourney.

Win or lose it's onto the next rd.

A KO is needed to beat Ward, ain't gonna UD him.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        I, er Green got the Ward fight as part of the tourney.

Win or lose it's onto the next rd.

A KO is needed to beat Ward, ain't gonna UD him.
        Get those 3 points, Mang. You really need them since you got **** in the bank thanks to Taylor. A KO against Ward would not only make a strong statement, but will also give a good start on the tally.

Go, Mang!

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
          Green would definitely trump Froch. Green has power to compare, and better Boxing skills than Froch I'm afraid. I honestly see Dirrell giving Green a bit of trouble with his reflex defence and Boxing. Different Boxing styles, different results.

Win or lose, he'll move on to face Kessler later on in the year.

Unfortunately, Green is going into this tournament stuck with Taylor's point total, which is zilch, since Taylor didn't win any fights.

A knock out against Ward will give him 3 points (2 for the win, and 1 for the KO) and he'll only need at least a draw with Kessler in order to make it to his last fight in great standing. If he wins his third and last fight, he most likely moves on to the semifinals.

I'm glad Green is in the mix. This is going to be good, Spray.
          Yeah Green being in is much better than Taylor at this point regardless of what delusional ppl in NSB say.

Taylor would probably just get stopped by anyone in the tourney at this point but Green is a real wild card, makes things interesting.

I am excited to see what he can do against the best fighters in the world, which is what he says he wants in the 1st place.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Yeah Green being in is much better than Taylor at this point regardless of what delusional ppl in NSB say.

Taylor would probably just get stopped by anyone in the tourney at this point but Green is a real wild card, makes things interesting.

I am excited to see what he can do against the best fighters in the world, which is what he says he wants in the 1st place.
            The delusional people saying that apparently have never had a concussion.

It's nothing to take lightly. It was smart of Taylor to pull out to prevent grave consequences.

I wonder if Green has addressed that habit of looking at his feet during a bout. I can't remember if he was doing that in his bout with De Leon Jr..

That jazz is not going to fly with Ward. He won't let Green get away with that I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
              The delusional people saying that apparently have never had a concussion.

It's nothing to take lightly. It was smart of Taylor to pull out to prevent grave consequences.

I wonder if Green has addressed that habit of looking at his feet during a bout. I can't remember if he was doing that in his bout with De Leon Jr..

That jazz is not going to fly with Ward. He won't let Green get away with that I'm sure.
              Oh yeah, this is a massive step up for Green.

I Remember what he said about De Leon being like a puppy or something getting fed rabbits and now he is in here with a rottweiler( referring to himself) before he fought De Leon.

Now the shoe is sort of on the other foot because compared to Ward Green has been in very soft.

Comment

KO is needed for Ward
                KO is needed for Dirrell
                Kessler loses
                Froch loses
                AA is dangerous, not seein a win there

Comment

This tournament is Andre Ward's to win. From what I saw against Kessler, he can box circles around everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                    This tournament is Andre Ward's to win. From what I saw against Kessler, he can box circles around everyone.
                    He'd be the favorite right now 4 sho.

Comment

Working...
                    X