• Show
Clear All

• Couture over Gonzaga

Which one you guys pick for tonite?
    Couture
    68.75%
    Gonzaga
    31.25%

I think Gonzaga has this one pretty easily.

Comment

Gonzaga is gonna win.

Comment

Originally posted by Harms View Post
        I think Gonzaga has this one pretty easily.
        Pretty easily? I seriously doubt that. Nobody has ever had an easy time against Randy. Ganzaga is overconfident, and Randy is humble.
        Couture is a proven fighter, where was Gonzaga before the Cro Cop fight?
        Reverse psychology is at work here. Since the night Zaga beat Cro
        Randy said he'd rather fight Cro than Zaga, thats exactly what he wanted everyone to think. Smart man.

Comment

is ANYONE HERE WATCHING the fight....u owe us a round by round

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
            is ANYONE HERE WATCHING the fight....u owe us a round by round
            http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=8740

Here's the RbR.

I just now got home from work and didn't have time to order the fight.

Couture v.s. Gonzaga next. I'll look for a stream and if I find one quickly I'll send you a link.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

And for the record I'm picking Couture by knockout TKO.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

thnx homie...I had a feeling you would go with Cotoure...I pick him too...
                just as a fan...no rationale analysis right now...

Gonzaga looked strong agains CroCop though...

Josh Koscheck (Pictures) vs. Georges St. Pierre (Pictures)
                Round 1
                Koscheck starts out throwing heavy leather. St. Pierre looked rattled. GSP shoots in and muscles Koscheck to the floor. St. Pierre works from half-guard. Two elbows land for GSP. Koscheck defends well as the Canadian controls him from the top. Koschek works to his feet and explodes into a takedown. Though GSP gripped fence, he still finds himself on his back. Koscheck lands an elbow of his own. Close round. 10-9 for Koscheck.

Round 2
                GSP lands a left hand followed by a leg kick. St. Pierre shoots in and takes the fight to the floor. St. Pierre works on a Kimura from half-guard but Kos has none of it. Again the Canadian goes for the arm. Koscheck escapes. St. Pierre now in side-control. Now in half-guard, an elbow lands for GSP. St. Pierre goes back to the arm, but he can not finish before the horn sounds. 10-9 for Georges.

Round 3
                Koscheck comes out firing. St. Pierre answers with a left hook and a solid low kick. Koscheck now throwing one strike at a time, looking for the knockout. St. Pierre stands in the pocket and score with a right hand and a head kick. St. Pierre turns it in with a left straight low kick combo. Koscheck shoots in but GSP stuffs it. Two minutes remain in the bout. Koscheck again drops levels for a takedown but GSP takes the top position. Elbows land for the Canadian. 10-9 for St. Pierre. The judges score it 29-28 (twice) and 30-27 for Georges St. Pierre.

Comment

Randy Couture (Pictures) vs. Gabriel Gonzaga (Pictures)
                  Round 1
                  Gonzaga tags Couture with a right hand. Couture answers with a right and left of his own. Couture rips Gonzaga to the mat but the Brazilian works to his feet. Gonzaga lands a right kick to the face but Randy shakes it off. Couture lifts Gonzaga high into the air and slams him to the mat. Gonzaga's nose is bleeding heavily. Gabriel hurts Couture with a right hand, but the champion clinches against the cage. Gonzaga's nose appears to be broken. 90 seconds remain in the round

Comment

Its all over, Couture wins by KO in 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                    X