Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should David Haye agree to fight Wladimir Klitschko on July 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a danger that Haye is signing to fight a guy with no belts.

Even if Wlad wins that fight against chisora, whos to say Wlad comes out totally healthy?

Itd be idiotic to sign now, and itd be chaotic to sign on May 1st. Just a bad deal all around.

Comment

He should fight Chagaev May 8th and push Wlad-Haye to August

Comment

I'm so sick of Haye. I'm tired of him being a giant bitch, over and over again. He's mad because Wlad wants to be announced second? If he retires before fighting Wlad, he's nothing but a fucking pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
          He wouldn't take April 30th because of what again? A Khan fight? LOL! How much of a bi tch to money is this fraud? Haye is beyond a joke. He'll whine and squeal like the Diva he is but guaranteed he'll take the July 2nd offer or a date close to it.
          If Haye wants to maximize his earnings, he'll have a huge payday if he fights Wlad on July 2.

But he likely won't man up and fight Wlad on that date because he's a coward.

Comment

This would not be a problem if he had fought a decent calibre fighter in November and not Harrison.

Of course Haye should sign the fight.

Comment

Wlad/Chisora takes a lot of attention away from Wlad/Haye, especially once the media hypes it up.

And Wlad fighting Chisora forces Haye to fight Chagaev. Neither of those fights need to happen until Wlad and Haye settle their two years of big talk. I don't care to see either, personally.

I don't know what's going happen. I personally can't believe Haye made all those concessions, if anything I thought that Wlad was going to be the one to cave in order to get the fight made.

I just don't see why Wlad would finally get things squared away with Haye, then turn around an announce another fight. Wlad knows damn well he doesn't need a tuneup.

After all, if he really thinks Haye might pull out, he could tell Chisora to be in shape are ready to fill in for Haye July 2nd.

This whole thing just beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Wlad/Chisora takes a lot of attention away from Wlad/Haye, especially once the media hypes it up.
                No.

Wlad fighting another British boxer in April will actually help to promote the Wlad-Haye fight in July.

Comment

how about a poll from someone who isn't a klitho.

Comment

Cotto and Margarito both fought in April and then fought each other in July.

They did something like 500,000 PPV buys.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

And Wlad fighting Chisora forces Haye to fight Chagaev. Neither of those fights need to happen until Wlad and Haye settle their two years of big talk. I don't care to see either, personally.

I don't know what's going happen. I personally can't believe Haye made all those concessions, if anything I thought that Wlad was going to be the one to cave in order to get the fight made.

I just don't see why Wlad would finally get things squared away with Haye, then turn around an announce another fight. Wlad knows damn well he doesn't need a tuneup.

After all, if he really thinks Haye might pull out, he could tell Chisora to be in shape are ready to fill in for Haye July 2nd.

This whole thing just beyond me.
                      No offence but one of the dumbest statments i have recently heard.

How will fighting another british fighter away from Vlad/Haye. How will any fight take away from Vlad /Haye?

That makes nosense, i mean how would a previous fight take away from a fight more then 2 month ahead?

If Vlad wants to fight 1 week before July 2, it should matter 1 bit to Haye, not 1 bit

Comment

Working...
                      X