Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With limited boxing skill, how was Tito Trinidad able to accomplish what he did??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tito's boxing skills were pretty damn good. His weakness was that he was semi slow, and had leaky defense, which is why he lost so badly to defensive counterpunchers who could also trade in the trenches.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Ts is a moron, nothing else should be said!!
      Yo PR watch his fights. He always threw a straight right followed by a left hook. His combos sucked. Im not taking nothing from him, because he accomplished alot, but the dude was not a good boxer, just had punishing power. Watch his fight yelling you....straight right followed by left hook.

Comment

Tito's knockdowns where usually flash knockdowns. He jumped right up and fcked people up. Keep in in perspective.

Tito is a legend.

I think I will go watch him destroy Vargas now.

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaBaby View Post
          Tito's knockdowns where usually flash knockdowns. He jumped right up and fcked people up. Keep in in perspective.

Tito is a legend.

I think I will go watch him destroy Vargas now.
          lol i was just thinking the same thing!

Comment

I think people underestimate his skill because of the way he fought, He was an aggressive fighter who's specialty was straight punches. This made him look one dimensional but he wasnt, His stance and how his fights ended made him look unvaried but I dont believe he had limited boxing skill.

I just dont think you can get as far as he did if he was limited, You don't beat guys like Hector Camacho, William Joppy, Pernell Whitaker, Oba Carr by being one dimensional. Having said that, I think Trinidad had a great career because more skilled fighters than him have failed. I think his will and passion was also one of his best atrributes, When he went in the ring he wasnt just fighting for himself, He was fighting for the whole of Puerto Rico.

Comment

Working...
            X