Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abraham handled himself poorly tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

abraham was coming back at the end. he landed bombs that hurt dirrell. the KO was gonna come before the final bell. believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      It was a knockdown indeed, but it was more AA being off balance than anything. AA had a knockdown of Dirrell aswell, that's if your blind biased ref would get off Dirrell's nuts and judge a fair fight, not allowing ballshots all night long. Dirrell was slowing down in the later rounds, being the power puncher AA is, I saw it ending the same way as the Taylor fight.
      If you want to call it a KD for AA in the 10th, then why don't you mention Dirrell's KD of AA that also went over the ref's head? That's still 2 KD's for Dirrell.

Talk about being bias...or blind.

Comment

^^^exactly the ref did a terrible job. Or how bout the doctor taking his sweet time and putting pressure on the cut for AA. Why don't u guys understand AA hit dirrel when he was down for a good second he should get DQ regardless if dirrel Is "faking" which I don't think he was. AA is suppose to be this devestating puncher and he hits a guy on one knee and he doesn't see it coming surrrrrrrre he's faking. TAke it like a man AA fans and AA u lost stop acting like sore losers. Your boy was getting his ears boxed off.

Comment

I agree with the OP.

I was surprised that even when AA was shown the replay of him clearly hitting Dirrell on the floor he wasn't classy enough to admit his fault. He had been losing every round and took a cheap shot at an opponent who slipped onto the deck then wasn't man enough to apologize or acknowledge Dirrell as a good fighter.

Bad karma Mr Abraham you just when down a few notches on the Danny Williams Wall of Coolness.

Comment

"No, he's a good actor! No" True that Arthur. Would you really bet on Dirrell in if they rematch?

Comment

As one of AA's biggest fans, I've to compliment Dirrell on his stellar performance. He was the better man tonight.

What were the decisive factors?

* Dirrel's fast legs
              * His activity
              * His reach advantage
              * AA not changing his game plan when it was clear that he's gonna loose the fight on the cards

The three things above gave AA serious problems and even without the disqualification (which was okay) I don't think that AA would've been able to KO Dirrell in the last two rounds (never say never, but it seems unlikely).
              Last edited by Finn73; 03-28-2010, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Finn73 View Post
                As one of AA's biggest fans, I've to compliment Dirrell on his stellar performance. He was the better man tonight.

What were the decisive factors?

* Dirrel's fast legs
                * His activity
                * His reach advantage
                * AA not changing his game plan when it was clear that he's gonna loose the fight on the cards

The three things above gave AA serious problems and even without the disqualification (which was okay) I don't think that AA would've been able to KO Dirrell in the last two rounds (never say never, but it seems unlikely).
                also Abraham didn't do jack **** the first three rounds. The typical waiting-for-opponent-to-be-tired method of fighting wasn't going to work. I do think there was about a 30% chance he could have gotten a knockout, Dirrell looked pretty out of it when he went back to his corner at the end of the tenth and Abraham was in control of the eleventh as well. He just made a stupid mistake which he should have acknowledged after losing.

Comment

Working...
                X