Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thaxtons full page ad calling out Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thaxtons full page ad calling out Khan.

Anyone seen it, very interesting and a bold move to tell the truth about the situation.

It wont make a diffrence Khan is waiting until either Thaxton gets beat so he wont have to fight him or he is waiting until he is sure Thaxton is shot, Wank Warren wont risk his cash cow.

Comment

Link to the article?

Comment

Thaxton is already shot and would be a step backwards for Khan.

I would have love to see Khan fight Thaxton and beat him and see the excuses that the haters will think up.

Romanov is more of a threat to Khan then Thaxton -hopefully this fight should be happening soon!!

Comment

cant provide a link, its the first page in boxing news.

he says they never received an offer from khan/warren despite what he says, and there offers went un answered.

Its a full page ad with a mini 'essay' by thaxton highlighting the crap coming out of warrens mouth.

and to say thaxton is shot now is stupid and uninformed.

Comment

thaxton is not shot or over the hill, he was just never that good to begin with. Could thaxton have knocked out limond? Earl? possibly but i doubt it. Personally i think warren (not kahn mind you) is ducking thaxton, but i dont know what the reasoning behind this is as for me this would be an easy nights work for kahn and another title under the belt would do him no harm at all, i'd love to see him do the british/common/european route before challenging for world titles, but it sounds like warren wants to take his cash cow to the US sooner rather than later so we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by dansapien View Post
              and to say thaxton is shot now is stupid and uninformed.

go watch his fight with Dave Stewart

Comment

Thaxton is running his mouth for a big payday,but has no realistic chance of beating Amir now....maybe three or fights ago he would have taken him but not now..

Comment

Originally posted by mofo2 View Post
                  Thaxton is running his mouth for a big payday,but has no realistic chance of beating Amir now....maybe three or fights ago he would have taken him but not now..
                  how have you reached that opinion, because it appears to be based on no fact whatsoever.

Comment

why are setanta twats?

Jesus, i joined this forum to try and talk to people who know something about boxing but all im getting is a bunch of idiots

Comment

Working...
                    X