No announcement yet.

hardest hitter on ufc.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hardest hitter on ufc.

Drew McFedries has anyone seen this guy fight? according to ufc fighters and referees this guy hits a very strong punch. they said that he is the hardest hitter in UFC

IMO its Chuck Liddell. B level fighter with A++ punching power....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      IMO its Chuck Liddell. B level fighter with A++ punching power....
      Chuck isn't a B level fighter...

Comment

Sloppy as **** with no ground game...

Comment

the guy that i am talking about doesnt have a great record but with all the talks from the ufc fighters and even big john said that this guy hits really really hard. he said even harder than chuck liddel

Comment

Randy Couture hits the hardest, but he just doesn't like to hurt people; he only wants to harass them for 5 rounds, or until they tap or the fight is stopped.

Comment

I remember his fight against the Italian guy, maybe its Alesio Sakura (?), he was pretty thouroughly outboxed for the first round but came back at the end of the round to win by KO. I'm thinking it was a knee that did it.

Comment

I like the way Mike Swick hits. Not the most powerful but rapid fire.

But the hardest hitter would have to be Chuck Liddell, I mean who has more one punch KOs then him.

Comment

Originally posted by robot_monkey View Post
                  Randy Couture hits the hardest, but he just doesn't like to hurt people; he only wants to harass them for 5 rounds, or until they tap or the fight is stopped.
                  I suggest you dont post anymore.

Comment

Tim Sylvia, though P4P, Chuck fo sho, Lawler, Tank & Vitor for ex fighters.

(And Drew’s a badass)

Comment

Working...
                    X