Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Robbery at MSG, But Golovkin's Future Plans are Criminal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
    It's the only way to get that coward to sign. He RAN from the BIG FIGHTS and you encouraged the Duckery & the ****ery! #GGGroupies

"Mr.154-168"

Did NOT Make FIGHTS vs. :

Ward
    Mora
    Lara
    CANELO
    Hopkins
    ZURDO
    CHAVEZ Jr.
    "La Bomba" Rodriguez

Fought all No-hopers & a welterweight(147).

Actively Ducking CANELO , LARA & JACOBS @ 160.

& your still on your ol' OPERATION PROTECT Lil Gennady Gift G-String.
    What a bunch of horse **** lol
    Stupidity on full display

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      I have EXACTLY the same attitude where Ward is concerned

your problem is this.....

I don't favor fighters, so I don't flip-flop, EVER..... mainly because I put boxing first, but also because I am too old and too smart

I do NOT hate Golovkin

but I can read Team Bullshht like a book

I DO however, hate his fanbase LMAO

Golovkin can fight nobodies for the rest of his life, I couldn't care less, and I don't have a problem with it.....

..... BUT, if that is the case..... you guys don't get to call him great..... you don't get to categorically state that he can beat Hopkins, etc..... and you certainly don't get to bash other (often A-level, or great) fighters, just because you need Golovkin to be great

my issue is with the way that Ward, Cotto, Canelo, Lara, along with a host of others..... have been disrespected/bashed/denigrated..... just to appease a rabid fanbase

let me give you an example, the Ward issue

forget the contract, for 2 reasons..... 1) because no fkn Golovkin fan gives a flying fat fk about legality, or about integrity..... 2) it is completely irrelevant in this case, because Ward threatened to RETIRE, which would not breach his contract with Kovalev.....

..... so, the situation with Ward/Kovalev, and with Golovkin/Jacobs is identical IN PRINCIPLE.....

..... BOTH close fights that could have gone either way

and yet, the Golovkin fans - bless them - whilst vehemently insisting that Ward must honor Kovalev with a rematch..... are happily insisting that Golovkin can move on.....

we get really sick of that two-faced shht and double-standards

BS, don't lump me in with the 'tards

I like Ward (actually shelled out the cash to take my son to Vegas to watch him fight) but saying that he has more "integrity" or "respects contracts" more than GGG is horse-**** and try selling that to the judge or the Goosen family.

What's more, I have NEVER said that GGG was an ATG or would beat X, Y or Z from the past.

Having said that, if you don't think that he would have at least have a chance with Hopkins, who struggled to get past Echols (not in the same class as Jacobs) and lost twice, albeit controversially to Taylor (no better than Jacobs) then you dont know what you are talking about.

As for Lara, the guy has done nothing to force a fight with GGG as evidenced by his choice of opponents and the timing of his statements

And now to Canelo.

In the last 18 months or so, he has:

a. attempted to drag Cotto up to 157 before refusing to fight GGG above 155 (smokescreen - never going to happen);

b. dragged a chinny WW to 155 just so they could market the fight as the "MW Championship of the World.":gay:;

c. Called out GGG before shamelessly ducking him;

d. Ran away to 154 to save face and fought the worst kind of paper champion rather than fight anybody with a pulse;

e. Skipped 160 altogether to fight at 164.5 despite not being a MW LMFAO; aaaand

the coup de gras

f. being found liable for $8.5 million due to breach of contract

He has no honor, no integrity and no respect for the rule of law

The kid is a turd of the worst kind and the sooner he is starched (and it will happen), the better boxing will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
        If that's the case, sounds like GGG needs to deflate that ego a lil bit and take Canelo's offer.
        Canelo's PPV numbers without a name opponent have been crap. Amir Khan got him 600k buys and he sold big numbers when he was the B side to Floyd and Cotto. But his ppv numbers against Liam Smith was awful. It was what 300k maybe 350k buys. Those aren't A-side numbers for a guy who had already been on PPV a number of times. Compared to that GGG's 160k buys for his first PPV doesn't look too bad. The fight against Jacobs should show growth though. If its under 250k I would be disappointed.

Comment

good god.....

genius..... who cares about Saunders belt, if Golovkin cannot beat Jacobs convincingly?

who gives a fk about his " dreams " you fkn muppet

I'm sure Danny Jacobs also has dreams
          I am sure GGG has trouble sleeping at night trying to figure out how to impress you.

GGG outlanded Jacobs. GGG dropped Jacobs. If that isn't convincing enough to you that's fine. It was a close fight. Jacobs is a great fighter. But GGG took the challenge and came out ahead. Just because Jacobs isn't getting an immediate rematch it doesn't mean he's not getting one. And while Jacobs stays busy by trying getting Sergio Mora in the ring for a 3rd time GGG will be unifying the belts.

Comment

bottom line:

Golovkin can beat Saunders, so what.....

..... I will still say that Jacobs is the best middleweight

if Golovkin wants his mojo back he needs to call Jacobs

stalwarts like Roy Jones etc know whats up

Golovkin has Jacobs problems, so he is a fkn pu55y if he ducks the rematch
            And you're a fkn hater if you call someone a pu55y for not immediate giving a rematch to someone they dropped, outpunch and beat on the cards already. Jacobs will get his fight and you'll get another excuse to whine about GGG.

Comment

absolutely !

when they had an opportunity, Team Bullshht offered Saunders 1.5mil..... then they spun the "duckin me doe" line, before fighting Dominic Wade

and Golovkin's ****** fanbase want us to respect his "dreams"
              Of course, because if someone other than GGG says something about an offer it has to be true.

Comment

I thought Jacobs won, but that it was a close fight that could have gone either way

obviously, a rematch is in order

I have no problem with Golovkin getting the nod, so long as he is willing to rematch Jacobs..... otherwise, I will insist that Jacobs won, seeing how Hypekin is too shicken to set the record straight

same with my boy Ward.....

if he fails to rematch Kovalev, I will give Sergey the nod for being the last man standing
                One big difference is that Ward signed a contract that gave Sergei the right to claim an immediate rematch. GGG had no such obligations. Jacobs knew if he lost GGG had the opportunity to do what he wanted after. Ward knew he did not have that same ability. He's dragging his feet nonetheless.

Secondly, GGG has already stated he's willing to fight Jacobs again. You guys are just upset he isn't doing it tomorrow. Slow down buddy. If GGG doesn't get Saunders or Canelo in the ring but still doesn't give Jacobs a rematch then I'll be right next to you *****ing about how Jacobs should be getting his rematch. But if we get to see GGG fight Jacobs, Saunders and Canelo in consecutive fights I am going to be a happy guy. You should be too.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                think about this.....
                1) you are a Golovkin fan
                2) you think he beat Jacobs
                3) many observers think Jacobs won
                4) there is no better opponent than Jacobs

1+2+3+4= don't be fkn ridiculous, a rematch is obviously required..... why on earth would you object, tell me the reason?
                Think about this. No one is objecting to that. But we fans of GGG trust him when he says he's going to give Jacobs a rematch and we're satisfied with his plans to fight Billy Joe Saunders and Canelo next. You haters seem to want him to fight Jacobs again immediately or be confirmed as a coward.

all of that belt rubbish is just wankery, and you know it

I want all the belts, waaaaah..... huh, what was that?..... no, I hadn't noticed that middleweight was extremely weak and the belts are therefore meaningless..... honest :lol1
                Belts are meaningless to you but not to everyone. Getting all the belts is good for GGG's place in boxing history AND gives him leverage over guys like Canelo, Charlo etc. If GGG has that belt they can only call themselves champions if they go through GGG.

Golovkin is continuing to tip-toe through the tulips, and you guys are continuing to applaud him for it..... enough is enough, surely? SMH
                And you're saying this because he won't give an immediate rematch to someone with a much weaker resume than his. If GGG is tip toeing through tulips than Jacobs is bouncing on clouds.

Comment

• Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
                  If you spend your career with the Dominic Wades and Billy Joe Saunders of the world, you risk compromising stardom for comfort. And when it comes to a guy who can make any big fight he wants simply by signing his name, it'd be nice if Golovkin wanted something more than a shelf full of jewelry.

If last Saturday proved anything, it is that G's "stardom" is a direct result of refusing to take on tough opponents. That is how he got Pact**** to ride on him. That is how both G and Chocolates got their high p4p rankings. If G would have fought someone like Jacobs before he wouldn't be on any p4p list and not known as knockout machine. He can make a cool $2 million for fighting bums, and get his followers to praise him for it. G, Loeffler, and Sanchez realize they very well might lose a rematch with Jacobs. No way does G take any meaningful fight before Canelo. He will fight cupcakes until he is ready to cash out against Canelo. There is still an offer just waiting for G's signature and all G, Loeffler, and Sanchez can talk about now is Blow Joe. Btw, I favor Canelo over G, but not by much and would not be surprised to see G pull off a huge win- I just wish G really wanted the big names instead of the easy paydays.
                  Only a dumba$$ will accuse someone of avoiding people who actively run away from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
                    I want him to sign a contract saying he will fight Canelo in September, as long as G wins over whoever he wants in June and Canelo beats JCC Jr. G and his followers were saying this last year and all we got to see was Wade and a welterweight. Sign the contract and everyone will shut up. If not, do what you did with Ward and admit Canelo is currently too good now but that G might consider it in a couple of years when G is even closer to the end of his boxing career.

No one hates G for his style, but for his steadfast refusal to test himself against top opposition. Canelo has more big names on his resume than G, and Canelo is over a decade younger. That is just plain ridiculous.

Lost all credibility when you brought up Canelo "gave up the belt to fight Liam Smith instead and didn't give Lara a rematch either" Alvarez as an example of who GGG should try to match.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                      Canelo's PPV numbers without a name opponent have been crap. Amir Khan got him 600k buys and he sold big numbers when he was the B side to Floyd and Cotto. But his ppv numbers against Liam Smith was awful. It was what 300k maybe 350k buys. Those aren't A-side numbers for a guy who had already been on PPV a number of times. Compared to that GGG's 160k buys for his first PPV doesn't look too bad. The fight against Jacobs should show growth though. If its under 250k I would be disappointed.
                      Numbers for Jacobs-Golovkin are between 130k-150k. Jacobs is a bigger name than Liam Smith. If Canelo's numbers are crap then Golovkins are abysmal.

Comment

Working...
                      X