No announcement yet.

Is It True That...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    weird... we indonesian muslim dont do that kind of ****.

arangged marriage are still cudtom here but never heard parents reccomend us marrying our close family.
    I think it's the Middle East, Africa, Iran, and Pakistan. I don't know much about Indonesia so thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      I think it's the Middle East, Africa, Iran, and Pakistan. I don't know much about Indonesia so thanks for the info
      there are myth in indonesian culture that you can't marry member your own family inside 7th generation. ofcourse in modern age many dont follow it anymore but the effect of that mith still linger.

Comment

muslims like to be inbred.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          No need bro, we're just having an argument at something talking place in the real life world, no need for people who can't take the truth, and it has nothing to do with the religion tbh, it says several times in the quran, "you should not marry your relative", but it's a culture thing in Africa, Middle East, and Central Asia
          no actually is not. i forgot which one but in qur'an there are verse that allow marriage between first cousin. something like " i allow you to take wifes with the childrens of your father's brothers and sisters or the childrens of your mother's brothers and sisters"

Comment

here i found the verse. it was surah al-ahzab ayat 50. this is the translation

O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
            im impressed with myself, this was my fiqih study when im in 6th/7th grade. never knew i could still remember all of this.
            Last edited by betmen; 03-18-2017, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              no wonder this type of people always got something fucked up in them.

just look at em... really ugly and deformed as fucked

just pure ugly.
              Not sure if you're serious, but if you are, that guy is Indian.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                weird... we indonesian muslim dont do that kind of ****.

arangged marriage are still cudtom here but never heard parents reccomend us marrying our close family.
                Yeh its not a religious thing but a cultural one.

In India its even worse. They haveca caste system over there.

Goat herders marry goat herders.
                Chicken breeders marry chicken breeders.

Land owners marry land owners

Comment

no wonder they most of them have birth defects.
                  look at indians... they produce mutated offsprings and think its a god.

Comment

dont no about them but i done time thanks to one of them hairy ass apu looken indian mfers suspecting i stole from they shop,,, mfer didnt let me leave so i backed it up and pushed his ass out the way,,,, currentely appeling against this shyt..,.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                      dont no about them but i done time thanks to one of them hairy ass apu looken indian mfers suspecting i stole from they shop,,, mfer didnt let me leave so i backed it up and pushed his ass out the way,,,, currentely appeling against this shyt..,.
                      Homie you know the drill....hurry up and buy!

Comment

Working...
                      X