No announcement yet.

Povetkin failed not 1 b ut 2 drug tests yet people still make excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    yet these same people claim VADA is the best when they are catching "others"
    break it down to me in bullets point I aint really care about this fight so I didnt follow any of it. This is what I know or got the jist of.

Provetkin failed for a drug that was allowed in the past, but the drug can stay in your system up for a year and the test he failed for can only detemine if its in his system or not but cant prove that it was from the time frame when it was allowed or if it was taken when the new bann rules were in place.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      break it down to me in bullets point I aint really care about this fight so I didnt follow any of it. This is what I know or got the jist of.

Provetkin failed for a drug that was allowed in the past, but the drug can stay in your system up for a year and the test he failed for can only detemine if its in his system or not but cant prove that it was from the time frame when it was allowed or if it was taken when the new bann rules were in place.
      That was the first time, many including myself gave him a pass for that. He then got caught a second time for Ostarine that has been banned for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        I didn't say i praised them ******. I've called them all drug cheats in the past. I think Roy Jones is one of the most overrated fighters in history. But you're trying to make it about race when it's not. Mods need to ban ******s like you that make everything about race.

Oh BTW i am "pig skinned" myself
        Boxing is about race and nationalities dummy. Look at the legendary fight between Joe Louis vs Max Schmeling rematch. Why do you think it's so historic?

Look at Johnson vs Jeffries. What makes that fight so historic?

Quit acting like you're some saint. It's easy to see the groupies in the forum.
        Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 03-09-2017, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
          That was his Meldonium test failure, sure. But what about his Ostarine failure?

The guy's dirty as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Boxing is about race and nationalities dummy. Look at the legendary fight between Joe Louis vs Max Schmeling rematch. Why do you think it's so historic?

Look at Johnson vs Jeffries. What makes that fight so historic?

Quit acting like you're some saint. It's easy to see the groupies in the forum.
            Maybe from whatever backwards place you come from. Time changes. Us British don't support our athletes based on the colour of their skin.

Comment

It is a race thing coz the 'white' demographic made it that way by trying to blame Wilder for something that Povetkin did. I mean, how the fuuuck do you explain people blaming Wilder for Povetkin's failed test?

Bare in mind that in the last 3-5 years there has been a huge surge of double standards against black fighters. Like GGG's career being weighed by different standards to black fighters like Floyd and Ward, and the Kovalev - Stevenson dynamic etc etc. Put all that together in this is what you get.

Nothing has changed. White people instigate racism and then play the victim when black people retaliate. It's always the same.

I get that people will always gravitate towards their own kind, whether it's race, nationality, culture, or whatever common ground that they have. It's nature, but I think there is a line that shouldn't be crossed and unfortunately people cross that line all the time in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                So in other words, only point fingers at cheaters to when it's our convenience. Weren't you one of the first idiots to call Pac a cheater for something he's never tested positive for?

I bet you're one of the guys who cries racism here and then goes on to Worldstar and call dudes pig skinned.

You need an internet break. Too much is no good.

Comment

He failed one drug test (ostarine) which I make no excuse for.

The meldonium thing was a joke. He didn't fail any test or break any rule. They mishandled it, the fight got cancelled, and they needed a scapegoat.

Anyone who isn't biased and has actually reviewed the rules treats these as very separate and different events.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    That was the first time, many including myself gave him a pass for that. He then got caught a second time for Ostarine that has been banned for years.
                    o ****, I didnt know that still thougth it was just fall out from the first test. **** that cheater ass motherfucker.

Comment

One thing is a definite in sports; no one athlete is 100% clean of supplements. Even Legal. Fact is USADA, VADA or whatever organization changes policy of certain supplements on a constant basis. Also that list is immense full of products you can not consume which are 100% legal on the street. Unfortunately Povetkin can not claim ignorance but pure guilt of cheating multiple times. Bring up Jones Jr, who was caught with an over the counter weight loss pill and never get caught again; I blame ignorance. Povetkin is a guilty cheat. Period!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X