I Just Put 19K On Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    Sports.Bovada bltch
    Screenshot with the print screen button on your comp, cross out any personal information and post

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
      Screenshot with the print screen button on your comp, cross out any personal information and post
      how do you screenshot off computer?? I thought you can only screenshot off tablets/phones

Comment

how do you screenshot off computer?? I thought you can only screenshot off tablets/phones
        There should be a button next to delete that says prt sc, that's print screen. All laptops/keyboards should have it

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
          There should be a button next to delete that says prt sc, that's print screen. All laptops/keyboards should have it
          do i just press it????

Comment

I think wladimir is at the point where he can see the openings, but cant exploit them. The same with Foreman in the Morrison fight and hopkins recently.

I also think its not a good idea to have his comeback against an unbeaten, powerpunching, tall guy like Joshua, where he needs to be on point the whole fight and doesnt have time to adjust his timing.

Comment

do i just press it????
              press it, open paint, paste it, save it as an image file

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                press it, open paint, paste it, save it as an image file
                it's not pasting

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                  I think wladimir is at the point where he can see the openings, but cant exploit them. The same with Foreman in the Morrison fight and hopkins recently.

I also think its not a good idea to have his comeback against an unbeaten, powerpunching, tall guy like Joshua, where he needs to be on point the whole fight and doesnt have time to adjust his timing.
                  hopefully not, I think I would cry if he were to get knocked out against someone like Joshua, a guy I know he would beat in his prime easily

Comment

do i just press it????
                    Yes, press it and you basically took a picture. After that you open up microsoft paint and press control+V to paste and it'll paste the page you were looking at when you pressed print screen

Comment

19k internet points?

Comment

Working...
                      X