Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sage Northcutt: Too good looking to fight in MMA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sage Northcutt: Too good looking to fight in MMA?

I was made aware of this guy when Mickey Gall mentioned him. He's got the looks, he's got the unique name. A blonde hair, blue eyed candy.

Just look at those girls having vagina tingles as he came off the scale.

Career highlights video:

Training footage. Does this guy ever have a bad hair day or non-photogenic day?

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
    I was made aware of this guy when Mickey Gall mentioned him. He's got the looks, he's got the unique name. A blonde hair, blue eyed candy.
    Training footage. Does this guy ever have a bad hair day or non-photogenic day?
    Nope. Not even when he got choked out by a bum from half guard in a position 99% of fighters would have easily escaped from.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Nope. Not even when he got choked out by a bum from half guard in a position 99% of fighters would have easily escaped from.

That was part of the footage I posted. But damn man, why do you have to be negative.

Lets talk about the positive and how this guy is the kind of guy you build a master race around with.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Well he wasn't feeling well that night, he spent the week prior in hospital. **** happens.

Comment

There's another guy out there called Wonderboy. It can be done.

Comment

He looks like an 80s teen villain.

Comment

Yeah straight out of the Karate Kid. The Mixed Martial Arts kid perhaps? I guess that would be the movie Never Back Down.

Too pretty for MMA? Maybe Miesha Tate. Nah, she's pretty enough. Gina Carano realized she was and got into movies, probably makes way more now than she did as a fighter. Felice Herrig might be.

Comment

Cody Pfister, the cleanest athlete in MMA, will get his revenge!

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Just look at those girls having vagina tingles as he came off the scale.
                  FOH this dudes a freaking dish

Comment

Dude must be knee deep in snatch.

Comment

Working...
                    X