Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Came To Brazil To Welcome Stevenson To TMT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Came To Brazil To Welcome Stevenson To TMT

According to Floyd's Instagram Team USA star Shakur Stevenson has joined TMT

https://instagram.com/p/BJOYcvvj1Ka/

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
    According to Floyd's Instagram Team USA star Shakur Stevenson has joined TMT

https://instagram.com/p/BJOYcvvj1Ka/

I came all the way to Brazil to support the athletes of the United States but while enjoying the events I had one goal in mind and that was to extend a warm welcome to shakurStevenson into The Money Team family. mayweatherPromotions connecting true future stars worldwide! IG: shakurStevenson Twitter: shakurStevenson Facebook: /ShakurStevenson

A photo posted by Floyd Mayweather (@floydmayweather) on

Comment

This guy's opponent list is going to make Gary Russell Jr.'s look like De La Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcrazy01 View Post
        This guy's opponent list is going to make Gary Russell Jr.'s look like De La Hoya.
        Pretty dumb considering Floyd likes to have his guys step up relatively early

Comment

Another scab.

Why live in America if you don't like Americans??

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            His veteran guys, sure, but he's never had a blue-chip prospect from amateurs that he had to build/develop before. Stevenson will be a Haymon guy, and, well, combined with Floyd's influence, I don't think that's dumb or hard to foresee.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Don't pay attention to that scab...hate is all they know.

Comment

His veteran guys, sure, but he's never had a blue-chip prospect from amateurs that he had to build/develop before. Stevenson will be a Haymon guy, and, well, combined with Floyd's influence, I don't think that's dumb or hard to foresee.
                At least he's turning pro and won't stay in the amateurs until he's dragged away kicking and screaming..

Comment

He's been talking about title shots for Tabiti and tank Davis already when they should wait a little longer. He doesn't try and hold them back

Comment

It will be interesting to see how he gets moved especially if he actually gets gold. Tank Davis is Floyd's best prospect and it is not like he is getting moved especially slow even though he has parts of his game that need tightened up.

Comment

Working...
                    X