No announcement yet.

Study Finds That ****phobic People Are Actually More Likely To Be Gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I think you are confusing me with another poster, you keep saying libtard (i'm guessing liberal?). I wouldn't consider my views liberal, I have different opinions on different subjects, but I know that you are very attached the political scene and you have a political label for anyone who opposes your beliefs. What are you talking about that you called me out on? I don't understand. Like I said, you are very self involved here. You go on to say "your dear queers"? Lol wtf? You don't understand my views do you? They're not 'mine', I just don't care what they do. They're not damaging the community, they're not selling drugs, or raping kids, or getting in my way. Clearly, they are getting in your way. You have a big problem with gays, it's sad that you don't see how much of a poor soul you are.
    Yet again you ignore the examples I put up and pull other stuff out of your arse(something you have in common with them). Why do you pretend that I didn't mention all the other aspects in which they clearly interfere with other peoples' lives like you asked? You're pretty much a coward who keeps ducking the real issues. You suck at debating, you got not deflection skills either so I'm not gonna continue trying with you. You tried to defend queers, you got called out and then went no-mas in your own pathetic way. Good talk.

Comment

I mean why the hell does he keep sending me these pics of him? WTF

Comment

BKM- dude you kinda need to stop now.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Yet again you ignore the examples I put up and pull other stuff out of your arse(something you have in common with them). Why do you pretend that I didn't mention all the other aspects in which they clearly interfere with other peoples' lives like you asked? You're pretty much a coward who keeps ducking the real issues. You suck at debating, you got not deflection skills either so I'm not gonna continue trying with you. You tried to defend queers, you got called out and then went no-mas in your own pathetic way. Good talk.
          I'm not debating with you

Look at the thread you moron, you are in here guarding the topic with your life, responding to anyone who posts. You are debating with your own damn self. Acting like anyone in engaged in some type of battle with your argumentative ass

Well okay. I came in here to say what I said, you got really alarmed about it, as if I hit a nerve. You are pretty much arguing with yourself. You chose to argue with me, and you also chose to end it, good for you. Bravo.

I'm not defending queers by the way, you are bashing queers. I am just asking how do they really interfere with your life. You came up with a whole bunch of exaggerations that in reality don't have anything to do with you.

Comment

LOL! The response from some guys here shows that the study was right.

Comment

Originally posted by KING SIZE View Post
              LOL! The response from some guys here shows that the study was right.
              Thats coming from the guy with the woman in the signature, trying a little too hard to convince people that you like women? I think you prefer the banana you fruitcake. Straight men haven't wanked off to jpegs since the mid 90s, so you're not fooling me you demonic piece of ****.

Comment

Sounds about right.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                  Sounds about right.......
                  Says the guy from London where all the liberal fruitcakes from the south are bunched up together in slum flats surrounded by Christian conservative constituencies that hate their guts.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
                    Says the guy from London where all the liberal fruitcakes from the south are bunched up together in slum flats surrounded by Christian conservative constituencies that hate their guts.
                    I'm actually from Bristol mate, another beautiful city full of liberal people

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                      I'm actually from Bristol mate, another beautiful city full of liberal people
                      Yeah that makes a lot of sense, by the way Bristol is a **** hole, the Glasgow of England. They're so dumb in Bristol that you still voted Lib Dem in 2015!

Comment

Working...
                      X