Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my Top 5 people or groups I hate in the boxing world...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    I get the feeling dirk is a spoiled mulatto kid, either that or some Indian kid with an accent. I dont think that's him.
    Idk man he was making fun of box office for being a PakistanI born in UK and dirk also Hates khan because he's a Muslim. So i'dk what that clown is but we do know is that he's a flaming ****sexual

Comment

Where are rules????

And I hate like you in the Boxing world who just throwing wrong threads.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        You'd know a lot about that.
        America always prevails.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Idk man he was making fun of box office for being a PakistanI born in UK and dirk also Hates khan because he's a Muslim. So i'dk what that clown is but we do know is that he's a flaming ****sexual
          Why did you suddenly start throwing these baseless accusations at me? I wasn't even talking to you. We'll probably both get banned now thanks to your immaturity.

You've got a major hard-on for me. Almost as big as the one you have when you walk into Baby Gap.

Comment

Why did you suddenly start throwing these baseless accusations at me? I wasn't even talking to you. We'll probably both get banned now thanks to your immaturity.

You've got a major hard-on for me. Almost as big as the one you have when you walk into Baby Gap.
            take it like a man don't beg for mercy. I asked for your input on my joshua rising superstar thread and in return you insulted me and called me names.

Comment

No one is getting banned. Settle down dirk. No cry babies are in the thread so there won't be any reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                take it like a man don't beg for mercy
                Is that what you say to those young boys?

Comment

Lmao this whole thread has been making me

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    No one is getting banned. Settle down dirk. No babies are in the thread so there won't be any reporting.
                    You've ruined aldo5408 's fantasy there

I actually don't care if I get banned - probably deserve it lol. This forum is wank and full of fanboys and f@ggots, even certain mods. I was gonna stop posting here anyway.
                    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 12-18-2015, 01:43 AM.

Comment

You've ruined aldo's fantasy there

I actually don't care if I get banned - probably deserve it lol. This forum is wank and full of fanboys and f@ggots, even certain mods. I was gonna stop posting here anyway.
                      Great now you will have plenty of time to chat with and meet men

Comment

Working...
                      X