Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do white people feels it's ok to be racist with Asian people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly I think righteous is just upset over this thread and the things said about asians lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=641482

Comment

For what its worth we are all rearry sorry

Comment

You can't drive righteous. That's a fact. Buuuuuut, you're probably really good at math.

Comment

They also probably feel that even if you were very offended, your 4'5 ass wouldn't do anything about it anyway

Comment

Not gonna lie, i've been racist at the workplace before.

Also in traffic, i get hella racist in heavy traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post

Yeah but is it truly racist, where you're wishing to segregate these people or deny them of basic civil liberties?

I personally just think there's a difference between using racial identifying words out of frustration, or out of a real place of hate and ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                Yeah but is it truly racist, where you're wishing to segregate these people or deny them of basic civil liberties?

I personally just think there's a difference between using racial identifying words out of frustration, or out of a real place of hate and ignorance.

No, at the work place it would be mostly jokingly racist or sometimes pissed off racist if someone was lazy but i never took it home. I think everybody has a little bit of racism in them. On a scale of 1 to 5 i'd say i'm a level 2 racist, below average.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  They also probably feel that even if you were very offended, your 4'5 ass wouldn't do anything about it anyway

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                    This has happened to me nearly everywhere that I go. When nobody's looking, a white person will just come up to me and be completely racist about another person's race like everything's cool.

At my last job this white guy would come up to me and be like "I don't know why they hire these big nosed black guys, they never do any work and they're all so lazy"

This morning my white co-worker came to me and just started joking about cubans, how they're loud and stupid and obnoxious and that they should just go back to cuba... and he was laughing at my face like I should be agreeing with him.. I wanted to throw up.

It's happened with my white friends, where they would just be calling black and mexican people we know(that are cool) nlggers and be@ners and making fun of them with no respect and i'd just be quiet and uncomfortable.

How could they possibly think it's ok to be racist... around someone of another race. It's mind boggling to me.
                    It's a free country. If they want to be racist they can be racist.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post

I'm the biggest racist when I'm driving, TS better not ever cut me off, I'll make him cry with my road rage racism.

Comment

Working...
                      X