Prime Tyson vs Current Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
    Wlad KO's the overrated midget.

Having just seen Tyson's little show in NYC, I was taken aback by just how *SMALL* he really is. He's really just a little guy.

No way could the little bully hang with the big boys of today, any more than he could hang with Lennox. And I don't care about words like "prime."

After Riddick Bowe, Tyson is the most overrated heavyweight of all time.
    ^^^^^ Someone's got a new alt :whistle9:

Comment

Prime Tyson could KO just about any HW.

Would he is a different question. Many things should go Tyson's way for that KO to happen. But if that happens he would KO many other greats including Lennox in the same or more spectacular fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
        Wlad KO's the overrated midget.

Having just seen Tyson's little show in NYC, I was taken aback by just how *SMALL* he really is. He's really just a little guy.

No way could the little bully hang with the big boys of today, any more than he could hang with Lennox. And I don't care about words like "prime."

After Riddick Bowe, Tyson is the most overrated heavyweight of all time.
        LOL

Height was never a big deal for Tyson ... coupled with his head movement, it actually made it more difficult for taller opponents to hit him. In fact, every opponent Tyson faced was probably taller than him yet he still destroyed them.

Prime Tyson was a physical specimen ... *****schkos jaw gets two pieced and he gets sent into a comma with his whole front row of teeth missing

None of the no skilled trash *****schkos could survive with Iron Mike.

BTW Tyson was only fighting for money by the time he faced Lewis, who is also overrated.
        Last edited by TysonBomb; 08-14-2012, 10:56 AM.

Comment

It's 50-50 to me. Tyson in the 80's was a god damn beast, but I could see Wlad using his height and reach to soundly out box Tyson, or stop him if he landed something big. At the same time, let's not forget Wlad doesn't have the greatest chin ever, and a puncher like Tyson could easily crack Wlad and KO him.

Damn this would be a GREAT fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            It's 50-50 to me. Tyson in the 80's was a god damn beast, but I could see Wlad using his height and reach to soundly out box Tyson, or stop him if he landed something big. At the same time, let's not forget Wlad doesn't have the greatest chin ever, and a puncher like Tyson could easily crack Wlad and KO him.

Damn this would be a GREAT fight.
            Wlad gets blasted worst than he did against Corrie Sanders

But this time he wouldn't be crying since he would be unconscious

Comment

Wlad UD or potential Late KO.

Most likely outcome -- Mike via early Brutal KO.

A single left hook would comatose Wlad.

Comment

^ Pinklon was KOed in the 6th

So much for the theory that Tyson's power started fading after the 3rd round

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
                  ^ Pinklon was KOed in the 6th

So much for the theory that Tyson's power started fading after the 3rd round
                  He had been softened up pretty badly prior to the stoppage. That first round of that fight was probably one of Tyson's most savage handouts. I couldn't see Wlad taking a quarter of that punishment.

Mikes output definitely goes down, but the power remains the same for the duration.

Comment

Tyson will bob and weave his giant ass...

Connect percentage:
                    Wlad - 0% 0/400 punches
                    Tyson - 100% 1/1

Comment

Working...
                    X