Mayweather: "Easiest 9 Figures I Ever Made" [Tweet]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather: "Easiest 9 Figures I Ever Made" [Tweet]

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post

fight Conor in the octagon floyd and it will be the easiest 9 figures Conor makes...goes both ways and it wont take 10 rounds it will take less than 1 round
    Last edited by LADIV; 08-29-2018, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Floyd can't stop talking about his money.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        fight Conor in the octagon floyd and it will be the easiest 9 figures Conor makes...goes both ways and it wont take 10 rounds it will take less than 1 round
        False.

Ufc would never pay 9 figures.

But I know what you mean lol

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          Wrong.

29 y/o MW Floyd is competitive against 40 y/o WW Conor

Comment

Floyd with all that money still looking petty. The beef is done and McGregor showed a lot of respect after the fight, no need to disrespect the man because he’s back in the limelight again

Comment

Of course it was. I still lol that people were so hyped about that. People seem to crave the most garbage fights.

Comment

Even Fluid IVayweather knows what a joke this fight was, still a lot of his hardcore fans were defending it, Fluid just took a great big **** on them with this comment

Comment

This should be in the History section.

Comment

Floyd is a mojon that wont flush! Ok you made all that money but McGregor made all that money for his 1st boxing match. Floyd would be easy work if he goes in the octagon.

Comment

Working...
                    X