Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiots can't recall the Seven Continents.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    America is a pretty big Country. Most people can't name all 50 states with out a map.
    True, but if you ask a lot of people here, what's the capital of Pennsylvania, they'll tell you it's Philadelphia, which is wrong. I know my geography cause i've always liked it, but how do you not know the capital of your own state.

Real shyt, I saw a video of people being asked "What's the capital of the USA?" Way too many people didn't know the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      True, but if you ask a lot of people here, what's the capital of Pennsylvania, they'll tell you it's Philadelphia, which is wrong. I know my geography cause i've always liked it, but how do you not know the capital of your own state.

Real shyt, I saw a video of people being asked "What's the capital of the USA?" Way too many people didn't know the answer.

I like geography also since I majored a minor in history.

Can you blame people that don't know states and capitals if they live in a different state? Most ppl don't know the capital of California, New York , Florida and etc. After a while you just forget small things like that.

How ever everybody should show know the capital of the USA period. Each state, now I will let that slide.

Comment

LOL at people thinking it's important to know.

Comment

Surprising, seeing as americans refer to all countries by the continents their on. I once watched an ad where the air hostess goes to a guy on a plane "enjoy your trip to africa", really? The fact a whole marketing/ad team can be retrded from the top down amazes me.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
            Surprising, seeing as americans refer to all countries by the continents their on. I once watched an ad where the air hostess goes to a guy on a plane "enjoy your trip to africa", really? The fact a whole marketing/ad team can be retrded from the top down amazes me.
            For some reason people use that a lot. I had been to Africa or How was Africa or I just came back from Africa
            I guess that's because people can't remember where exactly Masai Mara is or the region where they go on a Safari..

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I think one of the funniest videos I've seen online was Mark Dice going around with a screwdriver asking people if it was a left or right handed screwdriver
              hahahahaha! Mark Dice is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                The United States be the only continent that matters. USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

Not a continent.

Comment

I’m canadian, I had a USA map on my wall growing up. I know my world geography in good detail. But it’s something that I was interested in and had to learn on my own. Still with today’s smartphones any time u hear a place ur not familiar with u should look it up. It is what it is, just don’t pretend to know if u don’t I guess.

Comment

Working...
                  X