No announcement yet.

UFC 229 Press Conference: Khabib vs McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    I wonder what the purse is for both fighters...anyone?
    They usually don't get announced til closer to the fight. But they also don't disclose full numbers in MMA (or the PPV cut, which most champs & name guys get) & like they've started doing more in boxing. I'd be shocked if Conor isn't walking away with $20M+.

Supposedly this PPV is tracking at 2M+, or the biggest UFC PPV in history type numbers, so both guys will be getting paid nicely for this one.

Comment

I love when Khabib talks trash with his broken English.

Dude just doesn't give a f**k. Lol

Comment

I wanna be pumped, but I don’t think I’ll truly be excited for the fight until both of them step off the scale.

Comment

Originally posted by chaoticbeliever View Post
          I wanna be pumped, but I don’t think I’ll truly be excited for the fight until both of them step off the scale.
          Or step in the ring.

Comment

Its unfair IMO khabib language barrier makes him less intimidating in the press conference.. cant wait for the octagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I love when Khabib talks trash with his broken English.

Dude just doesn't give a f**k. Lol
              Better than GGG, for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                My favourite part was when Conor put that terrorist scumbag Ali on blast at the end. That guy should shut his fuccing rat mouth around fighters. He talks shyt about fighters and to fighters as if he has any intention of acking his words up. Little bytch.
                I don't know why this over hyped irish drunk is calling another man terrorist when he clearly supports the IRA. Such a dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                X