Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrea Lee’s husband, coach Donny Aaron apologizes for Nazi tattoos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ever happened to freedom of expression? I don't particularly care what tats he has on his arms or what his believes are. It is his business and if I find something offensive then I have the freedom to look away. I personally prefer people to be open and honest about their personally believes. Dude wouldn't get to spend more then 2 minutes in my kids presence before I'd be looking for a new coach to train my kid. People of like mind and belief should band together. Makes it easier to identify people you shouldn't be letting in your circle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      Lol NO Cain did not; Dana White defended him, and said "there's a difference between brown pride and white pride"! The Brown Pride tihng is related to the "La Raza" movement, which is absolutely racist, in the same way White pride/Nazism is racist. They both promote the belief that their races (even though Latino isn't a race - but I've already explained this in too many threads).

There's nothing wrong with either one, IMO.. As long as you don't mess with me and mine - you can believe whatever you want.

Yeah, I'm sure it's just a White thing - no soft blacks, or Mexicans are scared weasels who just get gang tats for protection/image.

It seems it's only minorities who have inferiority complex because they were all conquered in the past by Whites, and White countries run shyte, and are the countries where everybody wants to come live.

So if a Brown or Black person has a "racial pride" tattoo, we're just like "awww, how cute! He thinks his race is superior! That's just adorable"! But if a White dude has those tats/beliefs - then aww hell nahh!

Typical for you to want to accuse me of being a racist for defending a dude getting shyt over a tattoo.

ANd oh, this dude is a legit trainer and martial artist - doubt he's a weasel. He would work you over easily lol.. Funny that a lot of prison guards are weasels who can't operate on the solo basis; they gotta attack in groups, and have the numbers. A lot of prison guards are people with complexes who were bullied and picked on a lot.. Not saying you're one of them, but hey, maybe?

I really hope somebody sets his arm alight and then he will have a lot to think about his past dirty NAZI only get away with that bull in USA. In england London he have no teeth or he be covered up for the rest of his life even a heatwave dirty trailertrash scumbag

Comment

Well damn so much for being a f#ckhead & making a life change. Guess this dude is still a f#ckhead. He needs to figure sh^t out already.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Well damn so much for being a f#ckhead & making a life change. Guess this dude is still a f#ckhead. He needs to figure sh^t out already.
          I think he was just arrested for something.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Yeah white defended him but crybaby white fans like u cried, why can cain have1 but i cant? Typical victom crybaby bs.

And again i agree with u, latino is not a race and neither is hispanic, its a word your people made up likely liberals to lump us in 1 category when we really are not the same.

And yes ive read your histerical white conquest rants that just come out of nowhere, they really make u sound insecure riding on the coat tails of history, but i understand your a big white boy with a napolean complex lol

And you dont know me dude honestly, u dont know the gym work i put in but theres no real way to prove it to you and not that i care to but unlike your lil nazi martial arts buddy, i back my tatts up. Some guy lol i was a nazi yesterday but today im liberal lol SOFT

Also yeah there are plenty of dudes of all races & STGs that get tatts to fake it. & to be quite honest the most viscious things i seen in prison were done by the Aryan Brotherhood. Vicious men.

And lastly yeah man there are a lot of COs with inferiority complexes ALOT but i give them props, its a crappy job and they put up with stuff, stuff u couldnt imagine.

Keep it real though dude, u try way to hard. Im sure your probably a cool dude but i see threw u like old boxers.
            declaring yourself a nazi doesn't mean you're declaring yourself a hardcore badass street fighting legend ffs ... I'm not even sure why you'd think that

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              I really hope somebody sets his arm alight and then he will have a lot to think about his past dirty NAZI only get away with that bull in USA. In england London he have no teeth or he be covered up for the rest of his life even a heatwave dirty trailertrash scumbag
              haha you haven't heard of the national front?

Their HQ is in London

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post

Their HQ is in London
                This is why I love s*******!

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post

Their HQ is in London
                  Its Feltham, next to the prison not London

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    Its Feltham, next to the prison not London
                    well, not to be pedantic but Feltham is part of Hounslow (my old neck of the woods and 5hit tip), so it's within a London borough.

Comment

Working...
                    X