No announcement yet.

1950s Public Service Anouncement: Beware of the ****sexual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    This one always pisses me off, and a lot of people, Christians and non-Christians alike do not know of the importance of the symbology.

I mean it's one thing to parade ****sexuals around like victims and saying they are normal people and deserve equal AND special rights, but to PURPOSELY use such an important symbol and reminder of God's promise to undermine and pervert Christian morals (and thus western civilisation's morals) is sick and twisted.

They just had to pervert the rainbow. I'm not religious by the way but I do understand quite a bit about it - and whether or not you choose to believe in God is besides the point - it's the gall of the people who chose to corrupt the rainbow. Remember when kids used to love rainbow coloured ice-creams and lollies? Yeah, well now the rainbow means "I am a male and love other men's c0cks up my ass".
    Very well said, man.

Comment

dey taken our rainbow away what next

Comment

This one always pisses me off, and a lot of people, Christians and non-Christians alike do not know of the importance of the symbology.

I mean it's one thing to parade ****sexuals around like victims and saying they are normal people and deserve equal AND special rights, but to PURPOSELY use such an important symbol and reminder of God's promise to undermine and pervert Christian morals (and thus western civilisation's morals) is sick and twisted.

They just had to pervert the rainbow. I'm not religious by the way but I do understand quite a bit about it - and whether or not you choose to believe in God is besides the point - it's the gall of the people who chose to corrupt the rainbow. Remember when kids used to love rainbow coloured ice-creams and lollies? Yeah, well now the rainbow means "I am a male and love other men's c0cks up my ass".
        Corrupting symbols is what they do, those iconoclastic maricon intentionally pervert well accepted Judeo Christian beliefs regularly. They make me sick!

Comment

Wow, I learned something today. Never knew about the true history of the rainbow flag. Always thought it was a gay symbol. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Corrupting symbols is what they do, those iconoclastic maricon intentionally pervert well accepted Judeo Christian beliefs regularly. They make me sick!
            Yes they do. I think it's clear they have an agenda to corrupt people who don't know any better. If lies get enough repetition, people start believing them.

Comment

Sounds like pretty good advice to me

Comment

the ranbow flag has been used many times throughout history no one is corrupting or stealing it.

Comment

Glad others know about this. Very few I've talked to know it's a mockery.

Comment

dey wuz woke

Comment

Many youngsters now, dream of being picked up by ****sexuals.
                      Sodom & gamorrah tendencies run strong in the burgeoning BoxingScene LGBT maricon community. They took God's rainbow promising never to flood the world again, and perverted it into a *** flag!

Forget battle for the planet of the apes, we are fighting to keep freaks away from children.
                      Don't be so precious Zaroku dog. Christianity doesn't have ownership over the image or flag of a rainbow.

Comment

Working...
                      X