No announcement yet.

A fighter is fighting a man 17 pounds smaller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by techliam View Post
    Where did you see this? I'm struggling to find anywhere that shows this.

I find it hard to believe that Brook weighs the same, on fight night, as a lot of junior welterweights.. no way. Broner/Molina rehydrated to 154-157+, as did Peterson (165), Garcia 157.

Golovkin consistently weighs an estimate of 170lb during fight night, with your post conveniently quoting his highest ever weight. Golovkin has weighed 165lb 30 days before a fight (WBC 30-day weigh in), and has done so on multiple occasions.

Whilst Brook is definitely a smaller fighter (Golovkin deserves criticism for the fight), 17lb is extremely selective and misleading. Do you have a link to your thread where you made a post criticising Canelo/Khan? I'd like to see the similar outrage
    There's a fight night weight of Brook reported as 156 by showtime but there's a chance that it was actually the "next day weigh in" mandatory by the IBF weight.

Golovkin was also 168 vs Proszka so we can say that he will be 168 right? and Brook will be around 165, mark my words.

I'm not saying that there isnt a size different because there is... but the difference is less than Khanelo.

Comment

Who cares what Brooks fight morning weigh in is for his IBF title defenses. He's not defending any IBF title in this fight. Guaranteed he's about 6-10 lbs less than GGG on fight night. This is not Canelo we are talking about who rehydrates 15-19 lbs hahahaaaaa...

Comment

Watch, listen and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

Watch, listen and learn.
          If somebody has to make an 18 minute fight justifying this crap, I'd say it's BS.

Comment

Naa. I'd rather blame the ducks and the chickens in his own division.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Who cares what Brooks fight morning weigh in is for his IBF title defenses. He's not defending any IBF title in this fight. Guaranteed he's about 6-10 lbs less than GGG on fight night. This is not Canelo we are talking about who rehydrates 15-19 lbs hahahaaaaa...
              Yeah I agree. Brooks is a big WW who could easily fight at JMW, but his frame, reach, power and punch resistance aren't suitable for a top MW. Even when a small guy is competitive going up, they burn more energy doing so.

Against Tim Bradley, Brandon Rios rehydrated over 175lbs and Bradley stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                If somebody has to make an 18 minute fight justifying this crap, I'd say it's BS.
                Yeah the world is black or white, something is **** or great. A bum or the greatest.

We got it, you guys are not able to differentiate, no common sense, no logic, just hating or praising. You ruin boxing with your negativity and generalizations.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  Also this video negates every ******ed argument the hates like you might pull ot of their arses. I bet you don't wanna listen to the truth. Since you will always stay a salty, biased mfuckin hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                    Yeah I agree. Brooks is a big WW who could easily fight at JMW, but his frame, reach, power and punch resistance aren't suitable for a top MW. Even when a small guy is competitive going up, they burn more energy doing so.

Against Tim Bradley, Brandon Rios rehydrated over 175lbs and Bradley stopped him.
                    Oh I agree he has no shot. This ****** of a poster just tries too hard and fails all the time to hate on GGG...I can't even actually read his posts because he's on ignore but I'm sure it's just as fking stupid as the rest of his others.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      Also this video negates every ******ed argument the hates like you might pull ot of their arses. I bet you don't wanna listen to the truth. Since you will always stay a salty, biased mfuckin hater.
                      I don't have to argue anything, nor curse. This stuff pretty much writes itself. All I have to do is sit back and...LOL...1.....

Comment

Working...
                      X