• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post

YOU'RE so stupid that you tell spoon you're leaving but you never do lmao. got dam you really are a travesty/tragedy.

spoon, good job, enjoy playing with the monkey
      Yup monkey say monkey do. I had him eating out of the palm my hand. Travestyny is my recyclable entertainment. She just loves rising back up from the dead. She’s a gift that keeps on giving hehe!

Cheers!

Comment

lmao, spoon check this out

I did have outrage, how about you go look it up lmao

it's there

nope, not in there but it's there, keep looking lmao

monkey does funny tricks
        Interesting description about Travestyny. She really is kinda like a monkey. She seems like her brain can easily be controlled. Travestyny wants a banana. Give her some banana. That will make her do monkey stuff. She’ll do anything after that. Haha!

Can’t deny that fact. Travestyny does funny tricks. Keeps us all entertained for being one dumbass monkey haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Interesting description about Travestyny. She really is kinda like a monkey. She seems like her brain can easily be controlled. Travestyny wants a banana. Give her some banana. That will make her do monkey stuff. She’ll do anything after that. Haha!

Can’t deny that fact. Travestyny does funny tricks. Keeps us all entertained for being one dumbass monkey haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            if this monkey said he's not returning, why does this monkey keep coming back?
            Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            Because the monkey knows Froid lost and it burns his soul whenever he sees his butt buddy criticised.
            Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Going to the monkey card now, eh?

I see why you guys like Precise Presenter so much. The true character of people always comes out in the end.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-29-2018, 06:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                Oh, Damn! That's harsh Vadrigar. Travestyny's friend ShoulderRoll might commit suicide with this revelation hahaha!!

Oh, Travesty. You really are a bundle of joy.

Comment

• I'm loving how I got all you bltches going crazy in here. LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me know I've owned you and took a big dump on this thread. Keep talking about me, girls. Your tears are hysterical!!!!

Deep down, each and every one of you knows I've owned you. That hurts your soul almost as much as Pacquiao's loss!!!

Keep up those tears!!!!

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

i don't give a **** if i don't know how to use the mention function, i got a life, my life don't revolve around this like yours. look at yourself in the mirror monkey and ask yourself, can i do better with my life than go toe to toe with spoon only to get knocked around back and forth.

YOU'RE so stupid that you tell spoon you're leaving but you never do lmao. got dam you really are a travesty/tragedy.

spoon, good job, enjoy playing with the monkey
                      lololololol

Travestyny getting raped again in this thread. It never ends.

Good one Gigantes. Who gives a shyit about the mention function?? Who says that?? Such a lame comeback. Loser level move again by Travestyny hahaha! Not to mention thanks for noticing how much I've knocked Travestyny around over and over

TravestyNy is my bundle of joy.

Comment

Working...
                      X