Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys watch the Bradley fight without the sound?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you guys watch the Bradley fight without the sound?

I did and Bradley clearly won the match, even i think the judges a little bit bias giving it a split decision victory. It should have been UD for Bradley. He got the heavier punches while Pac only stinging a bit here and there. Bradley 7-5 rounds. See it yourself and find out.
    Plus Bradley twisted his ankle a bit. Pac is certainly slowing down and he better step it up or retire.
    Last edited by adrian16; 06-14-2012, 03:34 PM.

Did you say that Bradley had the heavier punches? I dont even think the people who think Bradley won or did well feel that he was the heavier puncher

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      Did you say that Bradley had the heavier punches? I dont even think the people who think Bradley won or did well feel that he was the heavier puncher
      He's obviously trolling D, but for those that had Timmy winning it was obviously due to activity and Manny giving up the last three rounds. I scored it 7-5 to Manny, Bradley won 5 decisive rounds in that fight, which all equates to 'no robbery.

Comment

i watched it in slow motion with high def 3-d on while looking thru a telescope

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          How do you even know that for sure? Am i not the one of the people that think Bradley won the match and had the heavier puncher?

Comment

Bradley winning the last 3 rounds without any legs, that's a testament to Pacquiao's greatness

Comment

Originally posted by larryx1950 View Post
              i watched it in slow motion with high def 3-d on while looking thru a telescope
              Thats Bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                Bradley winning the last 3 rounds without any legs, that's a testament to Pacquiao's greatness
                Are you being sarcastic bro?

Comment

Yup and he still got outclassed. There is no way in hell I gave Bradley more than one or two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by adrian16 View Post
                    Are you being sarcastic bro?
                    Where do you get that impression?

Comment

Working...
                    X