Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez Felt Golovkin Won, Vows To Beat Down Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    You know its bad when your own trainer thinks the other guy won.
    Blood is thicker than water

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      This is fake news. According to the professional fans on here, pro fighters all scored it for Canelo.
      Except Terrance Crawford, Sergio Martinez, Lennox Lewis, Eleider Alvarez, etc, etc, etc...
      According to Canelo fans/anti-GGG brigade/etc., anyone that thinks anything other than Canelo clearly won doesn't know **** about boxing.

Imagine saying that to someone like Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Dude, you have become a complete troll. You now follow people around repeating the same long shyt that no one reads, and that is factually flimsy.
        Go bother Terrance Crawford and tell him how there's no way he could have seen Golovkin winning.
        I don't care if Crawford thinks he won my point is there is a huge list of P4P fighters, hall of famers that thought Canelo won. More fighters thought Canelo won the fight then GGG. It's GGG fans that are screaming robbery but funny those GGG fans searched the entire internet to put together a list of what every blog and obscure website folks never heard of just to say Canelo didn't win. and in past fights had long lists of fighters this time they skipped over fighters because the already saw that the vast majority of fighters felt Canelo won. If that bothers you too bad.

Here is that list again LMAO

And here are some more names not added to that list that said Canelo won

Devin Haney
        Gavin Rees
        John Molina

Here is the thread with about 70 names through out that felt canelo won

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=793078

George Foreman clowning butt sore GGG fans claiming robbery LMAO

Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-24-2018, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I think Kovalov can beat him. He just has to mix it up more and not get sloppy again.
          I would like to see Kovalev win. Then set up a WWE style loser leaves town match against GGG moving up a couple of divisions. Solve all this sparring rumors , where GGG got the better of Kovalev and Put him down ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
            I would like to see Kovalev win. Then set up a WWE style loser leaves town match against GGG moving up a couple of divisions. Solve all this sparring rumors , where GGG got the better of Kovalev and Put him down ?
            This point I think GGG would KO Kovalov.

Comment

This point I think GGG would KO Kovalov.
              I tried telling people Golovkin was made of sterner stuff than Kovalev but "Ward-Kovalev 2" was coming supposedly.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                I don't care if Crawford thinks he won my point is there is a huge list of P4P fighters, hall of famers that thought Canelo won. More fighters thought Canelo won the fight then GGG. It's GGG fans that are screaming robbery but funny those GGG fans searched the entire internet to put together a list of what every blog and obscure website folks never heard of just to say Canelo didn't win. and in past fights had long lists of fighters this time they skipped over fighters because the already saw that the vast majority of fighters felt Canelo won. If that bothers you too bad.

Here is that list again LMAO

And here are some more names not added to that list that said Canelo won

Devin Haney
                Gavin Rees
                John Molina

Here is the thread with about 70 names through out that felt canelo won

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=793078

George Foreman clowning butt sore GGG fans claiming robbery LMAO

Again, you sound like a fanboy trying to convince everyone that a close fight couldn't be seen different ways. It shows some deeper insecurity that you can't handle the fact that people disagree with you. I'm not even reading your posts so I don't know why you're trying so hard to sell this to me. I know what I saw. As do guys like Crawford and Lennox Lewis.

You have no science to lean on here so you'll have to get over the fact that people have differing opinions or this will continue to haunt you.

You're getting chronic about this so don't expect any more replies about the subject. People who aren't Golovkin fans thought he won. You gotta get over it.
                Last edited by Redd Foxx; 09-24-2018, 02:49 PM.

Comment

I like Alvarez to beat K again. Been impressed with Alvarez for about 2 years now. Was not surprised to see him beat K. I think he probably does it even easier especially if really utilizes the jab even more so in this fight. He throws a mean jab . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    I tried telling people Golovkin was made of sterner stuff than Kovalev but "Ward-Kovalev 2" was coming supposedly.
                    If Kovalov can lay off the Vodka I think he can get his swag back. Like to see Loma's dad train Kovalov.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
                      Call me crazy, but he will be the underdog in the rematch.

Maybe he can rebound with a win 🤔. If he loses in the same fashion. He’s definitely finished. Just my quiet opinion. Can’t wait for the fight.
                      He might last to a decision. Similar to Pavlik vs Taylor 2. But I can't see him winning

Comment

Working...
                      X