No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Lol Dems better hope they come out strong in this one. If not their credit will be shot. Saying someone attempted to rape you is no joke and goes way beyond politics. Independents will decide.
    I think confirmation galvanizes female vote. Feinstein seems to have played this well-he will get confirmed IMO but he will be smeared and Roberts will be put into position where he will cast the deciding vote on abortion.

Stop with the way beyond politics for god's sakes. You motherfuckers and this self righteous bullshit is utterly pathetic.

For the better part of 3 months we've watched Republicans smear people, character assassinated, denigrate their lifes work and treat them as if they are enemies of America all to protect Trump. You guys didn't give a sh-t that Republicans were doing this to people with families and young kids.

Now when Kavanuagh gets smeared and has his character assassinated you guys want to get all moral and want things to be civil. you want people to think about Kavanuagh's wife and kids and how this might affect them.

Sorry mandown but it doesn't work like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      UK is ****ed and being bent over by the EU over Brexit

Sad!

Are you going to keep working at Spinneys or move to Scotland for a better future?
      It'll be no deal, which is what we wanted in the first place. **** the EU. Britain was great before we joined and it'll still be great after we leave.

The EU is finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        I did not see republicans go as low as to make up sexual allegations to smear people's personal lives.

On the tweet comment. So those top FBI officials got fired and are looking at criminal investigations because they tweeted some things against Trump? Really Dunn? Tweets were the issue?
        Stop lying. They not only smeared people's live in other ways, they absolutely smeared Page and Strok's personal relationship. Again stop trying to give Republicans the moral high ground here.

I made it clear IDGAF -Trump/republicans went low, Dems are going lower.

Sorry Vlad but Republicans abandoned doing the right thing with Garland. Republican leaders are doing nothing as Nunes and Gowdy denigrate people that put their lives on the line everyday for the freedom we as American enjoy.

So f-ck Kavanuagh if he gets smeared. He could've declined the nomination.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I don't think so. Kavanuagh on the court will make Roberts move to the center on issues such as abortion.

Roberts hates Trump and I doubt if he wants to be remembered as the Chief Justice that took away a woman's right to choose.

Yes, he might get another selection. Or he might get impeached if Dems regain control of the House. We will see.
          Trump will never be impeached, it needs a 2/3 vote from the Senate and that won't happen, even if they win control. The only way the Dims will beat Trump is at the ballot box, and that's highly unlikely seeing how the Dems never achieve anything at the ballot box, only the Supreme Court, which is exactly why the left are kicking up such a stink about this nomination.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
            Trump will never be impeached, it needs a 2/3 vote from the Senate and that won't happen, even if they win control. The only way the Dims will beat Trump is at the ballot box, and that's highly unlikely seeing how the Dems never achieve anything at the ballot box, only the Supreme Court, which is exactly why the left are kicking up such a stink about this nomination.
            Yup.

When they lose elections they know an activist judiciary is their last hope.

This man is a strict Constitutionalist. That terrifies American liberals, who would love the SC to consist of 9 Ginsburg types.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
              They said the same about Clinton. I agree though he will not get impeached unless he does something so egregious that even the Republicans gotta cut him loose.

Well it is shaping up to be an interesting November. Trump has a lot of "his people" running and their opponents appear to be very liberal. Either way the Dems have really energized their base up to this point. The confirmation IMO would energize base even more.

Don't forget Murkowski and Collins are still an issue. hey may decide to pull a McCain (RIP) and change their vote and sink Trump.

Comment

Stop lying. They not only smeared people's live in other ways, they absolutely smeared Page and Strok's personal relationship. Again stop trying to give Republicans the moral high ground here.

I made it clear IDGAF -Trump/republicans went low, Dems are going lower.

Sorry Vlad but Republicans abandoned doing the right thing with Garland. Republican leaders are doing nothing as Nunes and Gowdy denigrate people that put their lives on the line everyday for the freedom we as American enjoy.

So f-ck Kavanuagh if he gets smeared. He could've declined the nomination.
                Its pointless to debate you. You're talking about two agents that were conspiring to keep Trump out of office. I hope Karma never comes around to you and your boys never get accused of rape.

Comment

Its pointless to debate you. You're talking about two agents that were conspiring to keep Trump out of office. I hope Karma never comes around to you and your boys never get accused of rape.
                  Sorry but I am not going to feel sorry for anyone connected to Trump. Kavanuagh didn't have to accept the nomination. he did so he should've known it was going to get ugly.

They weren't conspiring to keep Trump out of office. Unbelievable that you would even post that.

karma works both ways. I hope Karma never comes around to your wife, sister, mother or daughter and they accuse somebody of attempted rape only to be treated like a liar and a criminal.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-21-2018, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Its pointless to debate you.
                    I did warn you of that, my friend.

"D=good, R=bad" is all you get out of that superfan. Nothing more.

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    I hope Karma never comes around to you and your boys never get accused of rape.
                    We differ there.

I'd love to see that, especially if the false charges got publicized and their names got smeared publicly.

It would be poetic justice on an epic scale.

Comment

Sorry but I am not going to feel sorry for anyone connected to Trump. Kavanuagh didn't have to accept the nomination. he did so he should've known it was going to get ugly. They weren't conspiring to keep Trump out of office. Unbelievable that you would even post that.

karma works both ways. I hope Karma never comes around to your wife, sister, mother or daughter and they accuse somebody of attempted rape only to be treated like a liar and a criminal.
                      Groping is not attempted rape Dunn...

Stop brining up rape. Rape is intent to penetrate. Even Ford never claims that. Her claim is that she was touched inappropriately.

Comment

Working...
                      X