No announcement yet.

Amir Mansour is underappreciated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
    He's fun to watch. Never scared to take a challenge. I really thought he was gonna beat Breazeale a few years ago
    Yeah he was whooping his ass before he bit his tongue in half or whatever!

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      Recreational drug, from what I read - might be weed or something? Who cares. It's stupid that it's even banned.
      Not a performance enhancer for sure

Comment

Re

There have been several Mansour knockouts, like Fred Kassie, where I thought, I just witnessed him KILL somebody .

Doesn't work when he's in there against a pure boxer, like Steve Cunningham? And his stamina is suspect?

But, man...if he gets an opponent that wants to be a toughguy and trade...call 'em in with the stretcher and oxygen mask.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          It's a shame. He was robbed against Gerald Washington too. Meanwhile guys like Arreola and Molina get multiple shots at the title. Mansour was better than both those guys, he just caught some real unlucky breaks.
          Gerald Washington...it wasn't as obvious as Adamek running for his life against Arreola? But he clearly was not interested in fighting Mansour. He was a foot taller than him, and 20-30 pounds bigger !

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
            Gerald Washington...it wasn't as obvious as Adamek running for his life against Arreola? But he clearly was not interested in fighting Mansour. He was a foot taller than him, and 20-30 pounds bigger !

Yeah that one looked pathetic! Washington just looked like such a sissy literally running away from the way smaller Mansour.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Yeah he was whooping his ass before he bit his tongue in half or whatever!
              Yeah he was. Damn shame he got caught with that shot

Comment

Working...
              X