Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Have To Raise My Game To Win a World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Have To Raise My Game To Win a World Title

Tyson Fury is unruffled by Deontay Wilder's plans to be ringside to watch his fight against Francesco Pianeta on Saturday at Windsor Park. The WBC heavyweight champion has confirmed he will travel to Belfast to attend in the expectation that he will next defend his title against Fury in Las Vegas on November 10 or 17.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Do deep squats u big numpty , will make him stronger and more explosive and even springier, has to go deep though, work on ankle flexibility

Comment

Someone said the build up to a wilder/fury fight was gonna be good. Its not. Its boring the sh i t outta me. All this fat clown does is talk and talk. Sick of it.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
        Someone said the build up to a wilder/fury fight was gonna be good. Its not. Its boring the sh i t outta me. All this fat clown does is talk and talk. Sick of it.
        It's not started yet fuktard

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
          Shock story! Boxer answers when asked a question during interview.

C'mon, at least think before a post.

Wilder Fury interacting will be very entertaining, far more so than AJ Parker.

Comment

Joshua passed up on a fight against Wilder for September, and instead will be defending against Alexander Povetki (34-1, 24 KOs) on September 22 at Wembley Stadium in London, England. That move made Joshua look less than courageous to some boxing fans, and incredibly greedy to others. Joshua and his promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom wanted Wilder to agree to a $15 million flat fee for a fight that could make massive amounts of money, perhaps as much as $100 million. If you do the match, a flat fee of $15 million would give Joshua a huge advantage in the purse split for the fight if Wilder agreed to it.

Comment

Joshua hasn’t beaten anyone since the Klitschko fight for him to be considered number one in the heavyweight division. Apart from his victory over 41-year-old Wladimir, Joshua’s wins have come against Carlos Takam, Dillian Whyte [injured], Eric Molina, Dominic Breazeale and Joseph Parker. Those aren’t good enough heavyweights for Joshua to be seen as the best fighter in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                Then why does the gyppo PEDtard bring wilders name up on a daily basis.

Comment

Wilder & Aj are bums according to Fury so why would he need to raise his game... The man knows Wilder is going to end him.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                    Of course it's started. Why do you think these guys are constantly building the hype?
                    The other guy was wrong, the build up already has everyone's attention and people love it, but you sound like a goof raging at him when Wilder and Fury have been building this as THE fight to look forward to.

Comment

Working...
                    X