Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-14-2018, 07:15 AM #71
The winner Is

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 153,585,788,943,697,888.00
Total Points: 153,591,813,533,473,824.00
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK > Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
i wasn't looking for a robbery but that is what happened. one guy landed the better punches in most of the rounds and besides wrestling(illegal) and holding and hitting(not legal) ward did very little to make any rational argument as to why he would deserve to win. its just not there. thats why i say any fight could go either way because depending on how you ignore or twist the rules you can get any outcome you want.

boxing is supposed to be entertainment. how much entertainment do you get from watching a top guy fight a guy who used to be a top guy many years prior? maybe some sure but its not the same as 2 top guys fighting each other. just like the super bowl wouldn't be the same if it was the patriots vs a team that used to be good 5 years ago but was only meh now. there isnt as much drama or intrigue to that. problem with boxing is it tries to create fake super bowls and pass them off as legit. complaining is something inherent to boxing since its so flawed. it could be really great but its like an endless trainwreck that we cant stop watching
Again shots/dig being taken..Why can't people see things differently??Why do you have to twist things or ignore the rules to come to an outcome??Ward punished Kov's body yet I did not say you ignored or did not see it..IMO Ward outboxed Kov,I could say you was swayed by giving Kov to much credit thinking his power did to much cause of the kd in the first..Right..

I never said the ghost was like two top guy's fighting..I never said the ghost was some great opponent..Yet he did sign to fight Garcia he should have been taking seriously cause if Garcia loss then what..It's this unfair train of thought that makes it hard to come on this site tbh..Ward beats Dawson he's weight drained..Garcia beats Matt's he cheated cause of the eye..Poter beats Broner **** win Broner sucks,oh and btw Maidana beats Broner best win ever..See popularity contest..

I'm just saying we all see what we see..The rules of boxing have been there forever,three judges score a fight and determine the outcome..Become a judge,and see how you like a bunch of people complaining about how you score every fight lol..Cause it's bound to happen..
Rome-By-Ko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-14-2018, 09:59 AM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 531 Post(s)
sugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond reputesugar ray lenrd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 77,354.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
Again shots/dig being taken..Why can't people see things differently??Why do you have to twist things or ignore the rules to come to an outcome??Ward punished Kov's body yet I did not say you ignored or did not see it..IMO Ward outboxed Kov,I could say you was swayed by giving Kov to much credit thinking his power did to much cause of the kd in the first..Right..

I never said the ghost was like two top guy's fighting..I never said the ghost was some great opponent..Yet he did sign to fight Garcia he should have been taking seriously cause if Garcia loss then what..It's this unfair train of thought that makes it hard to come on this site tbh..Ward beats Dawson he's weight drained..Garcia beats Matt's he cheated cause of the eye..Poter beats Broner **** win Broner sucks,oh and btw Maidana beats Broner best win ever..See popularity contest..

I'm just saying we all see what we see..The rules of boxing have been there forever,three judges score a fight and determine the outcome..Become a judge,and see how you like a bunch of people complaining about how you score every fight lol..Cause it's bound to happen..
Brother why waste your time? As a former fighter I cringe every time they label fighters bum or not top fighter & what not.... the truth of the matter is that Ghost is (at the time a world class fighter) something that many which they can reach that level. I'll say this boxing has changed drastically. I like Garcia & I like Porter. Garcia's win over Holt & Campbell were big because at that time he wasn't even suppose to be competing against them...he was a nobody. So he overachieved at an early stage in his career. Then he gets the Khan fight & the rest is history. It is what it is....the majority here don't realize what goes on backstage. There are lots of stages/levels in boxing & becoming a WORLD CLASS FIGHTER is something that not everyone reaches.

Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 08-14-2018 at 11:22 AM.
sugar ray lenrd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 10:38 AM #73
Interim Champion

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
buddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond reputebuddyr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,014,464.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillowfists98 View Post
Also most of those big names on Danny's resume were old and pretty shot when they fought him.
i agree. People need to stop this **** with the posting shot fighters and giving people credit for it. Morales was 3 weight classes above his best and washed up when Garcia beat him. If we're gonna do that, then at one point Chad Dawson had Hopkins, Tarver, and Johnson on his resume. 2 ring fighters of the year out of that even though all of them were in their 40s.

Zab Judah was done by then too and still put up a good fight.

I like Garcia though and his resume is good, but some of those names shouldn't be mentioned. I was one of very few in the Internet community that picked him to beat Mattysse. I was convinced. I even said Garcia was gonna knock him out. I just never saw anything special in Mattysse other than power. If you stand in front of him, you make him look great. If you move and show him angles, he looks average. I also picked Pac to knock out Mattysse when most of this site actually gave him a chance at winning. I just refused to believe a guy that Postol made quit wouldn't be knocked out by Pac

Last edited by buddyr; 08-14-2018 at 10:42 AM.
buddyr is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
current, danny, fighters, garcia, resume

User Tag List