Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: If Wilder Turns Down Joshua Offer - It Doesn't Look Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nelson: If Wilder Turns Down Joshua Offer - It Doesn't Look Good

Former world champion and Sky Sports pundit Johnny Nelson believes WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) should accept an offer of $12.5 million to fight IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs) in one of the most anticipated fights in the sport. Wilder and his handlers are not very happy with the offer - despite it being far more than Wilder's biggest payday to date of around $2.5 million.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nelson was a 4th rake WBO champ!

Comment

Originally posted by rojo45 View Post
      Nelson was a 4th rake WBO champ!
      One things for sure as long as the wind is strong theres always plenty of leaves !

Comment

At the end of the day let’s see what they come up with, offering Wilder 40% doesn’t mean it would be more than the 12.5m on offer.

Comment

You can’t take anything anyone says who’s associated with Skysports / Matchroom seriously when it comes to this fight

Because they all tow the company line

Nelson opinion on this doesn’t matter and just full of sh.it

Comment

For the money Wilder wants to demand, he would need to fight Whyte in the UK and AJ fight Miller over in the states, that way both fighters would be able to sell their fight (In winning) on PPV on both sides of the Atlantic and hope they make the money required.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              You can’t take anything anyone says who’s associated with Skysports / Matchroom seriously when it comes to this fight

Because they all tow the company line

Nelson opinion on this doesn’t matter and just full of sh.it
              You mad ....bro ?

Comment

What was the Joshua - Parker fight worth in total? That would be a good place to start calculating what the Wilder fight might be worth.
                If you say the fight is worth $100 million then break it down - how did you get to that figure. Sounds like they can't which is why Joshua called them on it.
                So if its not worth $100M is it worth £50M? If so, 12.5M is a guaranteed 25%.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  You mad ....bro ?
                  Not mad at all bro just telling it like it is

And the truth is all employees or anyone associated with Matchroom or sky isn’t going to give a truthfull response

But instead of replying to me in this thread go back to the Hearn thread where you quoted me and claimed you would take me down or make another Timmy thread about Wilder not wanting to fight Ortiz or AJ or whoever , that only reveals what a AJ cheerleader you are

Ok short bus

Comment

I would turn it down too if everything is in Joshua's favor too. I bet Joshua made an offer knowing it wasn't worth Deontay's time.

Comment

Working...
                    X