Mayweather "gives" Sept. date to Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee, thanks, Floyd! What a pal!

Comment

I told you all here, once Jr. gave up those dates last year they were Canelo's for the next decade.
      I still don't think the Mayweather/Conner fight actually happens but if it does there is no reason why it has to happen on a Mexican holiday.

Comment

What is a circus fight between non Mexicans got to do with a Mexican holiday?

Why not St Patrick's day or MLK's day? I don't get it.

Comment

It shouldn't make a difference to floyd-connor, they can fight any date and still sell good, they are targeting different audiences for that fight...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            I couldn't care less how much Floyd/Conor sells. It's a garbage fight and that's really the point I'm trying to drive across, and here's a news flash--not you or any other Floyd fan gets a dollar of that PPV money from Floyd, so why do you care so much about how well it sells or how much Floyd earns? Are you on his Christmas card list?
            I already called it a circus show...i don't care about the fight either anus...im telling you that it's going to outsell anything gaylovekin does by a friggen mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              I already called it a circus show...i don't care about the fight either anus...im telling you that it's going to outsell anything gaylovekin does by a friggen mile.
              A mile? What is that in PPV numbers? A million, two million? Who cares if it sells a billion? After the fight boxing writers would still be talking more about Canelo/GGG outcome than the Floyd/Conor exhibition. In one fight, we have two MWs fighting for legacy, in the other we have two morons fighting for a paycheck and a farce of a 50th win.

On that note, why would I want your account anyway? It's full of crappy, biased, uninformed posts.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                A mile? What is that in PPV numbers? A million, two million? Who cares if it sells a billion? After the fight boxing writers would still be talking more about Canelo/GGG outcome than the Floyd/Conor exhibition. In one fight, we have two MWs fighting for legacy, in the other we have two morons fighting for a paycheck and a farce of a 50th win.

On that note, why would I want your account anyway? It's full of crappy, biased, uninformed posts.
                Asswipe....this is what you wrote
                Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                That's because Canelo wasn't moving off that date and Floyd didn't want to risk embarrassment if Canelo/GGG (a real fight) sells as good or better than the garbage fight he's signing on for with Mr. Lucky Charms. His ego couldn't handle it.
                So, you WERE the one that was talking about it possibly selling more , so that makes you a moron to begin with. Whether you like the fight or not, it's still going to outsell the canelo goloofkin fight. Not to mention that Floyd's going to make over 100 million, is already a 5 division champ, p4p#1 for however many years, already beat Canelo with ease, is an atg... he can take an easy 50th fight because he's smarter than stoooopid ass Loeffler, gaylovekin and Sanchez who sat and waited for daddy canelo to make the fight because gaylovekin was to puzzy to ever move up.

Comment

Working...
                X