No announcement yet.

UFC And Conor Called Out Floyd - Came Back To Bite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    He's incredibly wasteful with his money and needs to fight periodically because of it, despite that he's retired a couple of times. If he invested wisely he wouldn't need to fight anymore.

And I told you yesterday that I'm not Mexican or Hispanic you little ******.
    c'mon bruh... you really think he's making this fight because he ''needs'' or has ''wasted'' money?

Don't pretend as if he hasn't invested in real estate and has the right people to manage it for him. He said he recently invested with millions in expected return the upcoming years.

What prize fight isn't about money? To say ''he's doing it for a big pay...'' is oxymoronic considering the proven returns he has shown.

People just don't want to acknowledge FLoyd whooping Conor in a bluff that a UFC fighter called out. In fact, why isn't - as it's more obvious - the blame on the UFC fighter who said he was the face of boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      c'mon bruh... you really think he's making this fight because he ''needs'' or has ''wasted'' money?

Don't pretend as if he hasn't invested in real estate and has the right people to manage it for him. He said he recently invested with millions in expected return the upcoming years.

What prize fight isn't about money? To say ''he's doing it for a big pay...'' is oxymoronic considering the proven returns he has shown.

People just don't want to acknowledge FLoyd whooping Conor in a bluff that a UFC fighter called out. In fact, why isn't - as it's more obvious - the blame on the UFC fighter who said he was the face of boxing?
      I acknowledge its not all Floyd's doing-- The UFC is always talking crap about boxing. However, most realize that a boxer would not do well in the octagon and that a MMA fighter would not do well in the ring (against world class fighters).

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I acknowledge its not all Floyd's doing-- The UFC is always talking crap about boxing. However, most realize that a boxer would not do well in the octagon and that a MMA fighter would not do well in the ring (against world class fighters).
        We already established that. You just don't want to acknowledge one of our own calling out another fighter's falseness. Floyd never said he was the face of MMA. Be honest, if it were PAC or Alvarez, would you still feel the same? That's sarcasm btw... can't tell if someone is lying over the net..

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          We already established that. You just don't want to acknowledge one of our own calling out another fighter's falseness. Floyd never said he was the face of MMA. Be honest, if it were PAC or Alvarez, would you still feel the same? That's sarcasm btw... can't tell if someone is lying over the net..
          If it were any other top level fighter I'd feel the same way. And that includes Saint Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
          X