Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milo:Mascot of Breibart, Alt Right King defends the Pedo Life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea what everyone's fascination with Milo is. I've been saying for a while now that the dude is a hack.

Comment

I've been laughing about this all day it's amazing

He was very clear in his support for relationships between teenage boys and older men in the audio. It was not stripped of context whatsoever - he talked about how he felt that not all teenagers are mature enough to offer informed consent blah blah blah, all the stuff we've heard NAMBLA say before.

His pathetic attempt to change that after with his Facebook posts was completely see through - his book deal was cancelled and he needed to do a 'clarification' on an unpopular view in order to avoid losing money. But it's clear now what he REALLY thinks.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-21-2017, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Where did I defend it?
        Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        He says pedophilia is wrong. What he describes, and defends, is ephebophile, being attracted to adolescent youths past the puberty stage.

-Milo

He does not support pedophilia. He supports something that used to be the norm in society. The transition from childhood to adulthood. Coming of age parties are held by all cultures, quinceanera, bar mitzvah, bat mitzvah (Mary was impregnated by God when she reached that stage), sweet 16, and many more.

In a lot of places on earth teens are considered adults when they reach that stage. I don't think American/Western teens are capable of consent at that age. But some 14-15 year old teen on an Asian island who has lived their whole life picking fruit, hunting for food, making clothing, and being groomed for adulthood once they hit puberty are able to give consent in their culture.
        Are you kidding me?

You're expressing the distinction between his views as if they matter. Yeah there's a difference between a guy who kills 10 people and a guy who kills 100 but does it really matter?

You're talking about coming of age rituals like the bar mitvah as that is in any way compareable to a 14 year old (and he speaks of younger boys) having sexual relationships with adult males.

In no form is that acceptable. Any ****ing adult should have the decency to know better even if an underage teen makes a move on them. There is no shaky ground here.

This is what a 14 year old looks like: When I was 14 I was too scared to even make eye contact with girls and I still watched yuyu hakusho. I couldn't argue or navigate my way out of a paper bag and I didn't know **** about ****.

Any adult male that thinks it's ok to have a sexual relationship with a 14 year old is a ****ing psychological monster, that person is a demon. He has no right to live or exist in society. I would put a bullet in his head myself.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-21-2017, 01:00 AM.

Comment

If you are even a bit unsure about his support for sex between teenage boys and men, here it is CRYSTAL ****IN CLEAR. Listen to the whole thing before responding. I saw a longer video that was maybe 6 minutes but couldn't find it just now.

Later in the show he makes the same clarification that others in this thread have made that 'pedophilia is not the sexual attraction to 13 year olds who are sexually mature', further making clear that his statements about boys are about boys as young as 13.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-21-2017, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Milo is often very insightful when it comes to exposing the follies of those who he opposes. Yet he is totally blind to his own dreadful faults.

Comment

He's finished.. Once that's on you it's over. You can't shake that.

Comment

This is an actual excerpt from the post you just quoted

And I think the law is probably about right. It's probably roughly the right age. I think it's probably about ok. But there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age.
                So you're saying you support this?

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Fake news.

He's clarified this, but I see you missed that part.

But good to see who the small-minded folks are that fall for the fake news.

He was using dry humor, something British people are well known for.
                Was the above quote I pulled from Milo's facebook an example of the fake news or 'dry humor' the Brits are well known for?
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-21-2017, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

If you are even a bit unsure about his support for sex between teenage boys and men, here it is CRYSTAL ****IN CLEAR. Listen to the whole thing before responding. I saw a longer video that was maybe 6 minutes but couldn't find it just now.

Later in the show he makes the same clarification that others in this thread have made that 'pedophilia is not the sexual attraction to 13 year olds who are sexually mature', further making clear that his statements about boys are about boys as young as 13.
                  Its just fake news and dry humor doe
                  Crazy what some ****s will defend.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    Look at the alt righters trying to defend him!

Hahaha you nasty little pedo neggas, sucking dem baby dicks.

The republican pedophilia agenda is coming to light you disgusting fcks. You all give good head like your king Milo?
                    You stupid cuck puppet. Milo has repeatedly said he isn't even part of the alt right let alone the leader of it. If anyone was the leader it would be Richard Spencer.

http://www.radixjournal.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                      Are you kidding me?

You're expressing the distinction between his views as if they matter. Yeah there's a difference between a guy who kills 10 people and a guy who kills 100 but does it really matter?

You're talking about coming of age rituals like the bar mitvah as that is in any way compareable to a 14 year old (and he speaks of younger boys) having sexual relationships with adult males.

In no form is that acceptable. Any ****ing adult should have the decency to know better even if an underage teen makes a move on them. There is no shaky ground here.

This is what a 14 year old looks like: When I was 14 I was too scared to even make eye contact with girls and I still watched yuyu hakusho. I couldn't argue or navigate my way out of a paper bag and I didn't know **** about ****.

Any adult male that thinks it's ok to have a sexual relationship with a 14 year old is a ****ing psychological monster, that person is a demon. He has no right to live or exist in society. I would put a bullet in his head myself.

Your read it twice and still came away with the impression I'm defending it? Billions of people praise a person born from a 13 year old who was impregnated without her permission, and a person who married an 8 year old. But I, an atheist, am condoning adults having relationships with children? FOH!

Comment

Working...
                      X