No announcement yet.

How Does One Go About Getting Banned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Does One Go About Getting Banned?

I've noticed that a lot of people get banned around here. The most recent I can think of being AlexKid. How does that happen? They just piss people off trolling?

Like if I say I'm gonna vote for Trump, would that get me banned?

Not that I would like to get banned. Unless it'll up my street cred. I could always use some street cred.

get on the wrong side of larry, cause he'll wait till you slip up and he will snitch on you and get you banned.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      get on the wrong side of larry, cause he'll wait till you slip up and he will snitch on you and get you banned.
      Wasn't Larry himself banned a while back?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        I've noticed that a lot of people get banned around here. The most recent I can think of being AlexKid. How does that happen? They just piss people off trolling?

Like if I say I'm gonna vote for Trump, would that get me banned?

Not that I would like to get banned. Unless it'll up my street cred. I could always use some street cred.
        Alexkid did a racist troll thread which is why he got banned.

On a different board the moderators have a stickied thread of who got banned, for how long and for what reason.

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...10779&page=155

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Alexkid did a racist troll thread which is why he got banned.

On a different board the moderators have a stickied thread of who got banned, for how long and for what reason.

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...10779&page=155
          Really??? I wanna see.

Comment

Really??? I wanna see.
            See what? I gave you the link of another board where the mods have a thread of who they have banned and why.

I'm pretty Alexkid's troll thread was deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
              See what? I gave you the link of another board where the mods have a thread of who they have banned and why.

I'm pretty Alexkid's troll thread was deleted.
              Oh sorry. I'm slightly ******ed. My bad.

Comment

Wasn't Larry himself banned a while back?
                wouldnt shock me, would explain why hes got a calzaghe and pacquiao signature now to try and prove hes not racist. Remember a couple of months ago him posting black power **** and hes recently toned it down

Comment

Lol. I remember a week ago AlexKid posted nude pics in a thread. Mods had to take that **** down. I didn't get the opportunity to see it. By the time I saw the tread, the pics were removed.

Comment

Working...
                  X